Honored Contributor

Is there a topic on this?  If so, sorry - I didn't see it!

What do you all think of the first 2 couples?  Of course, it's very early on.  Just the first 2 weddings!  Both guys seem pretty good. And the one girl, dark haired, seems very nice. However, the other one, the blonde --- whoa --- look out!  The guy she is paired with really seems to have her number and I think he is going to give her a run for her money as well! Looks very interesting as usual!  I, for one, am very excited to see this back!  The other one is so slow and boring for the most part --- ho hum! 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Valued Contributor

I haven't seen this show before (Australia), but I did catch a few minutes of this one.

The blond is so overbearing! She's so darned particular, and though she might have a decent body, I don't think she's attractive at all. 

I'm going to see if I can record future episodes, and find this one on On Demand.

Respected Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

Is there a topic on this?  If so, sorry - I didn't see it!

What do you all think of the first 2 couples?  Of course, it's very early on.  Just the first 2 weddings!  Both guys seem pretty good. And the one girl, dark haired, seems very nice. However, the other one, the blonde --- whoa --- look out!  The guy she is paired with really seems to have her number and I think he is going to give her a run for her money as well! Looks very interesting as usual!  I, for one, am very excited to see this back!  The other one is so slow and boring for the most part --- ho hum! 

@AngelPuppy1 , we just started watching this after watching the boring one (and I agree, as both DH and I fell asleep).

I think the blonde's name is Tamara - I can't tell you how many times we had to rewind the DVR to hear what she said/did.  And I thought Alyssa was a piece of work.  You're right, the guy (I think his name is Brent) already has her "number".  Funny how she wonders why she can't find her "person", well, duh, listen to yourself and look in the mirror.  Of course, all she would see is how very perfect she is, NOT.

The first thing that came to mind was "but I'm a very, very nice person" LOL.

Honored Contributor

@Eager2Learn 

She seems very judgmental -- to say the least!  I guess she thinks she is perfect.  

Honored Contributor

@HisElk1 

As we were watching, I said to my husband -- gee, she is reminding me a lot of Alyssa!  

Honored Contributor

Well -- the next 2 couples just got married!  Any thoughts?I can't for the life of me keep the names straight yet!

The first of these next 2 seems promising.  He seems so kind, open and fun!  So far, I really like him.  And she seems like she is very open to him.  And by them having similar family backgrounds and being Italian seems like this is very positive for them both.  And they both love and have dogs!  His little dog being at the ceremony was absolutely precious!

The second couple.  In clips of him, I was impressed.  He has these model good looks but seemed very intune with himself and not in to party boy ways, etc.  In her interview, she seemed like she was ready for love and to settle down.  However, once she laid eyes on him -- she was like a hungry piranha!  For me, watching, it was embarassing!  I wanted to say -- calm down, girl -- sheesh!  She was practically drooling all over him!  She was licking her chops like he was a tasty treat to devour! And the constant gushing to him about his looks, etc.  I think if she doesn't settle down and quit acting like a se* starved teenie booper, she might just put him off and be too much for him.  

Valued Contributor

Yes, the second lady (is it Ella?) was way over the top. Her dress didn't leave much to the imagination, did it? She looked like she was about to devour him right then and there. I think he was a little put off by it. 

The first couple seem like a good match. But Domenica couldn't get a word in edgewise with his mother, could she?

Respected Contributor

@Eager2Learn wrote:

Yes, the second lady (is it Ella?) was way over the top. Her dress didn't leave much to the imagination, did it? She looked like she was about to devour him right then and there. I think he was a little put off by it. 

The first couple seem like a good match. But Domenica couldn't get a word in edgewise with his mother, could she?

@Eager2Learn , yes, I think it is Ella.  Regarding her dress (or lack thereof), IMO, it didn't look like a wedding dress to me.  To me, it just looked like it was screaming "look at my body".  One wrong move and all is shown.  

I also thought it was interesting that there was no one at their wedding if memory serves.  

Honored Contributor

@Eager2Learn 

Yes, I agree totally with all you said!  I didn't like her dress at all - why the need to have the front hanging open like that??  Not beautiful but trashy!  I think everyone enjoys to have a compliment but she was over the top!  What is the saying about someone when they are so aggressive - they say they are so "thirsty"?  And the first couple --- yes, the mother-in-law just chattered away.  One thing I did not agree with, however, was Domenica telling everyone else about her first marriage before she told her new husband. 

Honored Contributor

@HisElk1 

She definitely wanted to make sure her new husband noticed her attributes, if you will!  And I also thought the same thing --- where are your family members --- where are your friends???  Maybe none of them thought it was a good idea!