Respected Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 , if memory serves, I believe the apology guy's name is Matt?  He's the one who is with Kate, the straight long haired blonde who IMO, comes off as a cold fish.

I think he said he drank too much and got drunk, so felt the apology was needed.  He seems like a nice enough guy; however, Kate isn't interested.  

With what @Mmsfoxxie posted, I believe she's nailed it.  We watched last night's episode with the "big" "OMG" moment and I actually predicted that would occur.  Carolina has no class and as much as I felt for Daniel, he's right there with her.  Dion would be a catch for any woman looking for love and a good man IMO.  Dion has class; Carolina has crass.  

As for Domenica, yes she's opinionated, however, I don't see her as a "mean girl", but rather standing up for herself and others.  I also like Ella the brunette.  She seems very down to earth.

Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie 

Thank you for your comments and I appreciate you not giving too much away!  I only get to watch a couple short episodes at a time.  I have to say ---- Olivia at the start, put this fake, goody-goody wholeseome, sweet face on and obviously she is not that at all -- far from it.  Her facade totally is cracking.  You can't hold on to that fake personality forever -- you true colors come out eventually!  As far as Daniel goes --- at first I did feel bad for him as I thought he got a raw deal with the women he was paired with originally acted horribly.  You would have thought he would have learned something of how it feels to be treated this way after the experience he went through, but obviously he is just as bad as Carolina -- or worse!  He has no real feelings for her --- to be blunt about it --- he just has the hots for her and can't wait to jump in the sack with her -- and then that will be that.  Dion is way too good for her and should thank his lucky stars that he is not going to be stuck with her!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

@HisElk1 

O.k.  Thanks.  I didn't see that part about Matt being drunk for some reason.  Yes, Kate is a cold fish, but I give her credit for saying that she felt Dominica's apology was genuine and enough.  I like Ella very much, too.  Mitch - I keep changing my mind about him.  Right now I am liking him.  I think he just is uncomfortable with revealing so much about their relationship, although he should have known that this is what the show is all about.  You see him often kind of standing off from the others when there is trouble brewing as he seems to want to stay out of it --- I don't blame him!  You are spot on what you said about Dion and Carolina.  Every time she opens up her ignorant mouth, I just want to get a big piece of duct tape and silence her!  Dominica just is Dominica and she just says what she feels and does not appear to be 2-faced.  I don't get the opinion that she tries to be mean.  Unlike Carolina and Olivia.  Olivia is just downright scary in the way she is mean!  

Respected Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 , your post nailed it and you said exactly what I think as well.

Honored Contributor

Last night I watched the latest commitment ceremony!  Wow!  What do you all think?  

Starting off with the biggest story --- waltzing in hand in hand, bold as brass --- Daniel and Carolina!  Those 2 really think they are epic and they are above and beyond everyone and can do whatever and couldn't care what they do to anyone else!

I can't say enough good things about Dion!  There will be tons of woman lining up to get a chance to be with him.  He seems like a sweet guy and a great catch.

I am soooo glad the experts did not allow those 2 to continue in the experiment!  What nerve!  Just goes to show you the kind of people they are.

When Olivia and Jackson got on the hot seat, I was so happy when the one expert said that she had seen the mean side of Olivia many times during the experiment.  Olivia's face at this comment was priceless!  

Olivia at home stay was really showing her real, true character.  If I were Jackson, I'd seriously re-consider my future with her! 

I feel bad for the young guy who is paired with the very pretty blonde.  He is immature but does seem to really care about her.  I don't think he can do anything right as far as she is concerned.  

The couple who both said --- leave -- well, she was never into him from the start, so it was good that they both just threw in the towel.

The other couple -- the blonde and her partner --- I do feel bad for him.  When they went to his home and met with his parents, it seemed to be going well, and his parents seem really sweet and they had really good advice for them.  The husband --- can't think of his name --- he seems like a good guy also.

Comments, anyone??? 

Honored Contributor

@AngelPuppy1, I'll just say that the most shocks happen AFTER the season ends.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

I'm watching last night's episodes now.  The first hour was some of them visiting the families of the other.  I didn't pay it a lot of mind, TBH.

The second hour is the dinner party and the discussion about some pic of Domenica (unclothed I guess?  Not sure of any details there) which, of course that horrible Olivia made sure for everybody else to see.

I'm glad that it turns out that Domenica had already told her husband about it and he's not standing in judgment at all.  I hope they will be ok.

I wish Olivia would go away.  She is so horrible.   Just looking at her angers me.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie 

Ahhh, really?  Is this shown in a Reunion show or something on the internet?  I am very curious but will wait to find out!!!! 

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt 

I didn't see the dinner party yet --- Dom posing nude?  Oh, dear!  And of course, Olivia was gleeful about discovering this!  

I'm with you --- I cannot STAND OLIVIA!  Grrrrr!  

Honored Contributor

@AngelPuppy1, on the internet mostly, especially about Jackson and Kate's husband Matt.  Turns out there were more reasons than we knew for Kate acting like a cold fish.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)