Honored Contributor

I see Andrew packed his bags and flew the coop!  I believe he just wanted to make Holly look even worse.  At the last commitment ceremony, Holly read her statement saying that she received very little support and felt attacked.  Most seemed to feel for her but the one couple--- was it Olivia and her husband --- Olivia especially --- very harsh!  I have changed my opinion of her totally.  Andrew was never into Holly --- never!  He -- for those of you who remember Leave it To Beaver --- had the Eddie Haskell personality.  He put on this personna and knew how to talk fluently to the people who he felt got him to where it mattered, but in reality, he was a very nasty, rotten little person.  

The new entries into the show!  Very interesting!  The twin who got married.  She said she felt not attractive at all but then she got a groom who seemed to feel she was beautiful and he was all over her.  And --- she was not into him at all!  Goodness!  

The other couple --- she made him wait --- what --- like 3 hours?  Ridiculous!  He said he is 5 ft 7 but he is 10 feet when he stands on his wallet!  Oh, boy.  Those 2 should really be something.... 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

@AngelPuppy1, you say you have changed your opinion of Olivia?  Not surprised at all.  Hold on, though......you ain't seen nothing yet!

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie 

I know I am not as far along on the episodes as some of you are, but the last I saw, she and her husband were very judgmental of Holly.  Olivia was especially so.  And again, at the commitment ceremony where Andrew did not show up.  I guess, Olivia is not all the sweetness she first portrayed, I gathered.  

Super Contributor

I haven't been on this post for awhile. I've been really sick with covid so haven't been posting much!

Super Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 WROTE: I haven't been on this post for awhile. I've been really sick with covid so haven't been posting much   //////                                                                                                  I might have Covid as well..I'm really fighting a 100.8 degree fever. So darn achy too. Started last Saturday so almost a week now..No appetite, just as miserable as I've ever been.

Any hints on what helped you? I'm drinking lots of pedialyte..Right now I'm covered in sweat..

Honored Contributor

@GypsyVanner 

Ugh!  I know the feeling -- I'm still coughing!  I hope you feel better soon! 

Honored Contributor

@GypsyVanner 

Do you have any home test kits?  Luckily I had a couple and was shocked when mine tested positive!  Rest, drink a lot of fluids.  If you have coughs, congestion, Mucinex helps some.  Just takes time, unfortunartely.  I did have to end up going to the dr.  It was, of course, too late, for the covid meds, but I got steroid to open up my airways and they also suggested Mucinex.  Take care! 

Honored Contributor

Wow --- the new couples!  Here I am again -- not getting names.  The one couple --- where she called him a little _itch!  She seems to be very mean.  At the dinner party, everyone did seem to see how harsh she was.  One of the other new brides was talking to him and they seemed to be interested in each other.  She does not seem too interested in her hubby --- too short -- and quite the dressy --- LOL!  As for the new blonde who said she never had a serious relationship -- she also is not into her husband at all, but he seems smitten with her.  He really needs to back off some. However, she needs to be more vocal and just tell him.  

Honored Contributor

I don't know if there is a newer topic for this show?  I didn't see it.  Anyway, what is everyone thinking of what is happening?

Wow --- certainly fireworks regarding what is happening with Domenica and Olivia and Carolina.

I know that Domenica is quite opiniated but for me, she does not come across as mean and nasty as the other two do.  Dion's wife -- for like of a better description --- is just plain nasty.  And Olivia --- she is wicked and evil --- talk about vindictive!  Thank goodness that her husband is seeing what she is really like!  

Can anyone tell me --- at the dinner party -- the one guy --- sorry --- I am so bad with names --- got up and made an apology to the whole crew and his wife -- saying he messed up and he was so sorry.  Did anyone know what he did?  I don't remember seeing anything that he did.  

I really like Dion.  He is really cute and personable.  And knows how to cook and clean, etc.  He has tried so hard.  There must be a hundred women who would love to be with him!  

And how about the previews for the next show?  They were saying something really big has happened!  Can't wait!  

Honored Contributor

Re: MAFS - Australia

[ Edited ]

@AngelPuppy1, I've watched the whole season already and yes, there were some surprises.  I hesitate to say much because I'm not sure how much people watching week to week have seen.  I will say that Carolina and Daniel are a piece of work but then when Carolina laughed about delaying her wedding for three hours, I knew how selfish and mean she could be.  Daniel comes across as a "mean wannabe". Together, they are slime.  Olivia is mentally unbalanced, I think.  (Daniel, too).   I wouldn't feel too sorry for Jackson just yet, either.  

What I've noticed is that in MAFS US, you might have one sicko in the season but MAFS AUS, it's most of the group that's mean and or crazy.  Probably has better ratings due to the high drama.  It's more like what happens in our Housewives of (you name a city) programming.

I hope you chime in on your feelings after the last episode.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)