Highlighted
Super Contributor

Re: MAFS - Australia

[ Edited ]

missing Olivia's cues early on...

I'd say by episode 12 (or whenever Holly was attacked full on) we start to see a pattern..I also watched Alessandra's facial expressions, (the Latino therapist on the couch out of sight) and I saw something rather sinister overshadow her calm demeanor, she looked appalled and frightened as well when dealing with Miss Non-Empathetic. 

I also did some research and since this is both sad and not totally proven to be a fact ,,no not about the "obvious one" either I'm going to put in spoiler format..let me know if any of you binge watchers or those that are also done with epidose 37 had heard this..thanks..just asking  as it's not been announced very much

Spoiler
If you noticed someone missing from the dinners, the men's final nite together and the reunion, it was Andrew. I'm so sad to say the rumble is that he checked into a facility to receive the help he needed..I wish him well...no bad feelings as he does need help.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I know I said I think the photo ranking is juvenile, but I've noticed a pattern so far.                                                                                             That is, that Jackson is always last and least liked. A couple of them mentioned that they chose based on how well they knew them so far, based on their friendliness, which makes sense, as Jackson and Olivia have isolated themselves from the group so far.

I'm trying NOT to jump ahead of where the weekly epi. is at..So I've seen Holly's rating, as well as Selin's, Samantha's and Salina's. Mitch was not overly popular either, again I think he was stand offish too, but he said he wasn't there for the rest of them, just for Ella.

The men so far have been all over the place in their choices, maybe it's because of the few men I've noticed that did it..Andrew stomped out and refused to do it. Anthony as well never got it done, as she made him mad, when she did the ranking, putting him 5th & loving every min. of it.

Cody was all about the blonde, surfer chicks, like putting Sam at the top and his own Asian wife, Salina,2nd

Since Sam was a jerk, and said she liked mature men, she ranked Al as 3rd, under Andrew & Anthony, on par -w- Jack she said, both 3rd.  Al being Al, kept on with his adulation of that witch, and put her 1st. He also added that he prefers the younger girls with long hair, so Selin (shocker), Selina, and Ella at the top of his list..

Very few rated Liv better than the bottom three as well.

Just my observations.. like I said it's total trivial juvey stuff, but it sortof makes sense down the road..

Super Contributor

okay is everyone "binge watching" and not commenting? The silence is scary here..

I've never, ever, seen a season of Mafs-Aus with such strong opinionated social media involvement. 

I keep hearing all this stuff too about how they (producers) went in and edited the final reunion show, and probably the dinnerparty, maybe even the final vows, to help the "villain of the season" get a good or better edit. So this is her getting a better edit. They completely removed Ella's speech at the final reunion ..what the heck is going on?

Respected Contributor

@GypsyVanner , I just saw your last post and thought I'd let you know.

I'm not sure what binge watching everyone is doing as this is the first season of MAFS Australia DH and I are watching.

Anyhow, we record it on Wednesday nights and since it's on late, generally watch it on the DVR on Thursdays.

I guess the MAFS Boston will be on Wednesday night for the DD.  I am so ready for this to come to an end.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@HisElk1  YOU WROTE>>

@GypsyVanner , I just saw your last post and thought I'd let you know.

I'm not sure what binge watching everyone is doing as this is the first season of MAFS Australia DH and I are watching.

Anyhow, we record it on Wednesday nights and since it's on late, generally watch it on the DVR on Thursdays.

@HisElk1 

So what you guys are doing is watching  Mafs-Aus weekly...one episode per week.

Thanks to @TurnerGal  and the link on [ pg 3 and message 26] of this thread, what I did along with @Mmsfoxxie is "binge watch" by using that particular link and stream on my computer or whatever device of choice. SO we've seen all 37 episodes for this season of MAFs-Aus  plus the reunion already. Yes, it's a lot & there  was never a dull moment..

I think if Mafs-Boston would have been more interesting, I would have maybe backed off & waited with Mafs-Aus.and watch like you did @HisElk1 . 

Where's @Wsmom  and @ciao_bella  @AngelPuppy1 @colliegirls &@Eager2Learn   @others?

Esteemed Contributor

@GypsyVanner , I am around but I didnt' watch MAFS Australia.  Boston is so bad I couldn't force myself to stick around for Australia...sounds like I should have!

Super Contributor

@Wsmom oh I agree but you still can watch Mafs-Aus..just go to that Hemi-TV link by @HisElk1 

There's so much there we could have a great discussion. Some of the most notorious characters in MAFS history!! Not kidding!! I mean when the Australian police get involved and confiscate unedited film,  something is a little off.:-(

Esteemed Contributor

MAFS Australia was on at 10:30 after the MAFS after party, which made it run till late. I assume now it will be on earlier since Boston is over after the reunion.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@GypsyVanner, it's that darned Olivia!  Won't say more, might spoil it for others but just had to get that out of my system.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mmsfoxxie It's okay Foxxie...let it all out  .....................breathe..                                she just irks the  hell out of me TOO!

This is hardly a spoiler about the infamous "Big O" but will put in spoiler format since it happened after filming was over. It's not something that will spoil the show, it's almost expected considering her character..

Spoiler
Olivia has decided to parade around during their "fashion week" epi in a black lace-up, which might be leather, (not sure) she also poses and exposes her butt cheek, not very flattering as it allows for critical-mass-exposure of the widest proportions.