Esteemed Contributor

I read about Erik & Virginia- and then saw a comment in the article about Ryan and Clara and googled it to find out they were over too! Brianna and Vincent appear to be ok, that's 1 out of 5 couples matched by 'experts'!! They were on the intro segment with Kevin Frazier for the Houston season and seem to be in a good place.

Honored Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:
@beach-mom , I don't find it surprising to hear he was never into her at all and they were doing it for the money.  There were never any signs he had any interest in her at all.   I'm surprised they didn't continue to collect during Couples Cam.  

@Wsmom - I know! You knew before I did that it wouldn't work out! I didn't even blink when I heard they wouldn't be on Couples' Couch. I read at the time they wanted privacy to get to know each other away from the cameras, and it would be hard with Clara's flight schedule. Now I know that was all for the show too! 

I think I was hoping they would work out because I liked the two of them and liked them together! When will I learn? LOL!  Smiley Wink