Respected Contributor

Lynne Mischele posted her sorrow for the loss of Anne Heche

[ Edited ]
I read her statement online. She basically expressed her sadness at hearing that Anne had passed. She sent her love and sorrow to Anne's sons, family and friends, her heart going out to them. And THEN I read the comments posted. Shocking to me. They said that she just made the statement to call more attention to her Go Fund Me page. That she would probably do a movie about it and want to star in it. The majority accused her of being responsible for her loss if she didn't have renter's insurance. And then if she DID have insurance that now she is on a money grab because she would have the insurance money, the Go fund Me money AND the cash from Anne's estate. Their bottom line was that, yeah, sorry Anne died, but that next she will just turn around and sue Anne's estate. What on earth is wrong with people. They think she is better off after the tragedy then she was before. Unbelievable. Sad. There are no winners in this case. I apologize that I don't know how to do paragraphs here. Smiley Sad
Respected Contributor

Re: Lynne Mischele posted her sorrow for the loss of Anne Heche

oh yes, no doubt it will be multi millions

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Respected Contributor

Well, you just never know.  A portion ot that may be true.

Honored Contributor

Is she the occupant of the house?  She should have sent her condolences privately.  I'd never do something like that for the public to see especially if a controversial figure was involved.  Especially in the Los Angeles area; they are like famished wolves.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Is she the occupant of the house?  She should have sent her condolences privately.  I'd never do something like that for the public to see especially if a controversial figure was involved.  Especially in the Los Angeles area; they are like famished wolves.

@Katchina624 Yes. She is the occupant. And you make a good point.
Esteemed Contributor

If you don't know by now, we have crazies allover this country. I think many wait to pounce on someone just to get their fix. It is sad but now we just need to shake our head and move on..This woman was a victim.

Honored Contributor

Nothing surprises me anymore when it comes to the comments I have seen written on social media. 

The less I am on it, the better. I have read a lot of similar comments when Yahoo has a story. People can be relentless in their desire to disparage someone....

Honored Contributor

This is a perfect example of why I don't do social media.  Except this forum, of course.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

So let's see, you're sitting in your home on a Friday morning thinking you're having a nice and safe start to the weekend, and then the next thing you know an actress in a Mini Cooper plows through your house setting fire to it and you lose most everything you own...not to mention the oh so terrifying minutes you endure trying to get yourself and your three beloved pets out safely.

And then the next thing you know you are the villain. 

Respected Contributor

Mischele is the renter. Has the actual owner of the house mentioned anything about using Heches estate.