Valued Contributor

Smiley SurprisedOMG!!!

I came up on this one half way through last week's show and watched with my mouth hanging open, I'm sure...

Could not WAIT for last night, and Whoa, was it good, but not in a happy way if you know what I mean.

These people make 90 Days look like 

First GradeMan Embarassed   On WE CH.

Monke~

Respected Contributor

Re: LuvAfterLockup

[ Edited ]

@Monketoes: OMG is right!!! I happened upon this show by accident...and like a bad accident, I couldn't look away. I just can't believe there are people so desperate for companionship, they literally fool themselves into thinking they have a solid relationship with someone they've never met!!!  Not to mention they just got out of prison! Smiley Surprised 

Esteemed Contributor

Another OMG here! I caught it for the first time last night and Geez Louise. That pathetic little guy who wears the big baggy pants who waited 5 hours for the bride to show up (did he and that preacher just stand thereon the dance floor waiting the whole time) and then he woke up to find her doing crack and she had to run out and get more. What the blazes??? Oh and how about that outfit she was wearing in the restaurant when he proposed. OMG It was a sleepless night and the only thing thing I caught more pathetic than those people was a couple of the Cheaters show. They must have been doing a marathon of that one. Another bunch of low life train wrecks.

Valued Contributor

@Diva on The Q  I tripped over it by accident too.  Wonder how long it's been on.  I haven't heard anything about it.

I was yelling @ Clint when he gave her a Charge Card AND his Debit Card.  I was shocked when she Did show up, but looking like a Lady of the Evening.  LOL

I know they are out there but everytime I See for Real how Stupid and gullable some people can be, It just Kills Me and I can't really believe it, but, it IS a real thing, because there are too many arrest and true news stories almost everyday.

Valued Contributor

@shaggygirl That was so Awful for him standing out there looking like the Idiot the poor thing is...

And, he said he Still wants it to Work!  Oh, dear Lord!

Respected Contributor

Saw the previews for that  - have they totally run out of ideas? This has got to be the stupidest one they came up with yet!! And all these kind of shows are stupid to me anyhow, just my opinion though...

I was like seriously???, when I saw the preview for this one.

(Oh did I already say stupid! Yes, but I think it needed repeating!!)

-Texas Hill Country-
Honored Contributor

@Monketoes wrote:

Smiley SurprisedOMG!!!

I came up on this one half way through last week's show and watched with my mouth hanging open, I'm sure...

Could not WAIT for last night, and Whoa, was it good, but not in a happy way if you know what I mean.

These people make 90 Days look like 

First GradeMan Embarassed   On WE CH.

Monke~

omg, I stumbled upon this show last year.  I was shocked.  I had forgotten about it and then discovered it again this year with the updates from last year.  The guy who spent the whole time spending money on this girl and now you say she did not show up for the wedding.  ??? I missed it this week.  Can anyone give me an update on the guy who is married and he is telling the preachers daughter that he is engaged to her.

Sorry I do not have the names.  The girl who is living with the guy and his mom what a mess I think the mom told her that he will screw up when he is on probation every time.

Valued Contributor

@sunshine 919SHe did show up, just FIVE Hours LATE, and she was high on Crack we later learned.  They will show this episode again before the new one for next week.  You have to watch it w/o me just trying to tell you...

She is Soooooooo Baaaaddddd!

And the other 2, I think next week will tell their s c r e w ups then, it looked like to me, in the preview.

Monke~

Honored Contributor

I watched  both seasons in a marathon yesterday... fast forwarded through the commercials.  This show is pretty entertaining! Watching these losers put their dirty laudry out for everyone to see. 

Honored Contributor

Ok, I'll admit - I watch this.   Saw S01 last year and had a Pass, so it started automatically recording the new S02 episodes.

This so reminds me of 90 day, etc.    The little creepy man with the creepy crack girl - who didn't see that coming?    I just want to knock the carp out of him for giving her a credit card and a debit card.  

That whole '5 hours late' thing seemed staged to me.  He was standing out there and as they showed '3 hours late' the preacher shows up.   Really??

I don't think they showed that other super creepy guy who spent $90,000 (yeah, ninety THOUSAND) on his inmate while she was in there.  That one started last season.   He was sending her money so she could purchase heroin in prison.   Yeah, another winner there.  *rolleyes*

The young man with the wife and fiance.   That needs to blow up really soon.   

Oh - the one tall guy with the female out of prison who is also bi.    Granted, she has her own issues, but he seems very controlling.  He kind of scares me.   Oddly, however, at first he seemed like a really nice guy.  Guess I was fooled.