Honored Contributor

Re: Luke Perry, star of 'Beverly Hills, 90210' and 'Riverdale,' hospitalized after suffering stroke

@colliemom4 wrote:

I read that he suffered a massive stroke and was put into a medically induced coma.

🙁

Respected Contributor

Re: Luke Perry, star of 'Beverly Hills, 90210' and 'Riverdale,' hospitalized after suffering stroke

@kittyloo wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

I read that he suffered a massive stroke and was put into a medically induced coma.

latest update.  TPTB are telling two stories. one is the medically induced coma, the others say he is resting and under observation.  spin doctors?  Not sure which is the more accurate. 

They might both be true. He could be in a medically induced coma and be described as resting comfortably.

Respected Contributor

@kittyloo wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

latest update.  TPTB are telling two stories. one is the medically induced coma, the others say he is resting and under observation.  spin doctors?  Not sure which is the more accurate. 

@kittyloo 

They might both be true. He could be in a medically induced coma and be described as resting comfortably.  Joan Rivers' condition was described this way....as both in a medically induced coma and resting comfortabbly.

Esteemed Contributor

I am praying for him.  When they say "massive"  that is scary and doesn't sound too good.   He lives in Sherman Oaks, not far from where I lived in Encino and is filming at the Warner Bros Studios where I worked.  He sure was handsome in his younger years.  I will keep hoping and praying for his recovery.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Respected Contributor

Sadly, he's died.

Honored Contributor

@lulu1 wrote:

Sadly, he's died.

very sad.......

https://www.etonline.com/luke-perry-beverly-hills-90210-and-riverdale-star-dead-at-52-120709

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein