Esteemed Contributor

I love her documentaries on PBS.  Last night she had one on Christmas traditions in Tudor times.  Excellent.  She's done shows on all sorts of royal historical themes.  I believe she is an official historian in England.  They're fun and interesting.  Give them a look!

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Respected Contributor

Yes .. I have watched her shows and enjoy them ....

Respected Contributor

I love her shows as well. She reminds me of...Howdy Doody...from way back!

Respected Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

@MoJoV wrote:

I love her documentaries on PBS.  Last night she had one on Christmas traditions in Tudor times.  Excellent.  She's done shows on all sorts of royal historical themes.  I believe she is an official historian in England.  They're fun and interesting.  Give them a look!

I watched that one last night.  It was good.

Respected Contributor

The one she did on how the Royals use photography was fascinating. I also enjoyed the one on clothing worn by Royals.

Honored Contributor

I've seen her shows, though not the one last night.  She's very entertaining - for a historian!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

She's too joking and kiddingly for me. I like the other tall blonde girl who, too, wears that deep red lipstick. She's more  educated and refined.

Honored Contributor

@MoJoV wrote:

Her shows are very entertaining.  She is fun to watchSmiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@wonderfulworld wrote:

I love her shows as well. She reminds me of...Howdy Doody...from way back!

In what way?

Trees are the lungs of the Earth