Respected Contributor

I think this series has jumped the shark. That silly story line about the "evil twin"--that's been a mainstay of soap operas for the last 50 years. I liked it a lot at first but it'd become downright silly. The powers-that-be took a perfectly good series and ruined it.

Esteemed Contributor

I was watching a few episodes of season five this past weekend, with the evil twin, and I thought to myself why?????

I have read that the show has been renewed for a sixth and final season.

Hopefully, it will get back on track.  

Respected Contributor

@GoneButNotForgotten wrote:

I think this series has jumped the shark. That silly story line about the "evil twin"--that's been a mainstay of soap operas for the last 50 years. I liked it a lot at first but it'd become downright silly. The powers-that-be took a perfectly good series and ruined it.

I feel the same.  Off track.   I also think the defective  looks different.  Can't think of her name.

Respected Contributor

@Roscoe the Rascal wrote:

@GoneButNotForgotten wrote:

I feel the same.  Off track.   I also think the defective  looks different.  Can't think of her name.

do you mean Cloe? and that ex-husband of hers: what happened to him? he looks really odd.

Respected Contributor

The 'evil' twin scenario did the show in for me as well. I mean he's LUCIFER!!!!!! 

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Honored Contributor

I have only watched the first three episodes so far, I won't read the posts in case I learn something I don't want to know yet. I love this show and am glad there will be a sixth and final season, it will get a proper send off. I absolutely LOVED the musical episode! Tom Ellis is extremely talented, he acts, sings, dances, and maybe plays the piano, and is very easy on the eyes! When talent was being doled out he doubled dipped, even triple dipped! I don't know where I was, I got nothing!

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

I have only watched the first three episodes so far, I won't read the posts in case I learn something I don't want to know yet. I love this show and am glad there will be a sixth and final season, it will get a proper send off. I absolutely LOVED the musical episode! Tom Ellis is extremely talented, he acts, sings, dances, and maybe plays the piano, and is very easy on the eyes! When talent was being doled out he doubled dipped, even triple dipped! I don't know where I was, I got nothing!

So, is it bad form to quote yourself?! I forgot to add, loved Tom Ellis singing I Dreamed A Dream from Les Miz, love the song as well as Bring Him Home. Also Lauren German(?) Chloe must not sing because she wasn't front and center on any of the musical numbers.