Honored Contributor

Watched it last night-first time. After 30 minutes turned it OFF.  Just didn't care for it. Neither one of us.

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Trusted Contributor

I think it's in its third season.  I watched the first two.  Enjoyed it.  But then, I just got tired of the same old story line.  Someone gets murdered.  Lucifer and the Lt. investigate.  Lucifer questions the suspects.  Boring.  So I stopped watching it.

Honored Contributor

I lost interest in this show about few episodes ago...the one about Maze being wanted for murder or something like that. For me this show is in a rut and needs to go away.

Respected Contributor

We love this show.  It started getting slow last season, but they really got back to the fun side this season.  Sometimes I just have to shake my head and laugh out loud.  Sometimes you really have to pay attention to the details of what's going on with the characters.

Honored Contributor

I'm getting bored too and that's saying something because I could watch Tom Ellis watch paint dry lol. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

I LOVE this show! Tom Ellis is easy on the eyes and I love the accent. I think watching an episode for the first time in the third season, you don’t get the sense of the characters. It helps to know their journey of how they got to where they are.

Super Contributor

I stopped watching when Lucifer's s*xual preferences became something that was shown too much.

I didn't need to know that he swings both ways.

Esteemed Contributor

@forsythia1 wrote:

I stopped watching when Lucifer's s*xual preferences became something that was shown too much.

I didn't need to know that he swings both ways.

Are you sure you are watching Lucifer!!! I love this show. It is funny and bizarre at the same time. I never miss an episode. I started watching from day one. You need to understand the premise and characters.

Super Contributor

Re Lucifer's bis*xuality:

Season 2 Episode 11 -watch it and you will see.

Respected Contributor

@forsythia1C'est laVie.  He IS the Devil after all.  It is an itereesting aspect of the show that they've  shifted Lucifers "job" to one of punishihment and retribution for evil done.  Meanwhile he ( the devil) is ALL  about a humans FREEDOM OF CHOICE. For good or bad / Right or wrong.  They desreve to be able to grab that rope.  To pull themselves higher or hang, it's their Choice.

Still, I don't think this season is as entertaining as the previous ones either.