Honored Contributor

Lucifer returns on September 10, I can't wait!

Honored Contributor

Well, what a surprising development has arisen in the third episode. I have three more episodes to watch, then that's it, I'll miss Lucifer Morningstar and everyone else. 

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2  The final episode ties everything up until a certain scene.  One of the "semi-major" characters is missing!!!.  Will not say who until you watch it.  See if you can catch the missing "semi-major" character.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

MzziMacc I didn't really read your post, I still have one episode left. I'm putting it off because once I watch it, that's it, it's over and done with and I don't want it to be. Let me also just say, I never get tired of seeing Tom Ellis' bum I think it makes an appearance in episode nine. I do hope it won't be too long before we see Tom Ellis in something else. 

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

I do hope it won't be too long before we see Tom Ellis in something else. 

@Jordan2   He will be one of the stars for a Netflix movie titled Players.....

"New York City sportswriter Mack (Gina Rodriguez) has spent years devising successful hook-up “plays” with best friend Adam (Damon Wayans Jr.) and their crew, but when she unexpectedly falls head-over-heels for one of her targets (Tom Ellis), they all must learn what it takes to go from simply scoring to playing for keeps."

The movie will be out sometime in 2022

SOURCE:  Netflix

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

So I watched the series finale today, if you watch have the tissues handy, you will need them. The ending for the most part was good, there was a part I didn't like, but everything turned out in the end. One thing does bother me, Rory time traveled to the past and caused the events that enfolded. Had she not gone back in time Lucifer may not have taken the road he did. I feel all the talk about changing the future doesn't hold true about changing events in the past.