Charlotte Richards

and....

Spoiler
Amenadiel gets his wings back!

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Trusted Contributor

Re: 👿 Lucifer Episode 23 😈 **SPOILER ALERT**

@Mz iMac----Love Lucifer, Decker and all. Haven't missed an episode. Always something to love and something to hate.

Spoiler
I always thought A had black wings. It looked grey when L picked up a feather. 
Honored Contributor

@tedEbear

Spoiler

I thought the feather was gray too.  The rest of the wings looked dark gray w/mixture of white.....

Screen Shot 2018-05-08 at Tue, May 8, 2018-10.23.48 PM.png

Frequent Contributor

So, do you all think Amendial will be back or is he in "heaven"?

We know that Charlotte is gone.

Honored Contributor

@Deblife

Spoiler
Charlotte & Amendial are both in heaven.  Charlotte's character will NOT be back on the show.  Unknown about the Amendial character. 

The actor DB Woodside is currently in another series, Suits as Jessica's lover.  Jessica is getting her own show.  Unknown if her lover will be full time on that show.

Linda is also in suits as Sheila, Louis ex fiance/current jump off.

Honored Contributor

The TV Guide had a little interview with Tricia Helfer (Charlotte). They asked her "What can you tell us about the season finale?" She said "There's a big twist that has to do with (the world's first murderer) Cain leading into the final episode. It's sad, and it takes all the main characters by shock, for sure, but it ultimately makes them band together." I wonder if we haven't seen the last of Charlotte?

Esteemed Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

The TV Guide had a little interview with Tricia Helfer (Charlotte). They asked her "What can you tell us about the season finale?" She said "There's a big twist that has to do with (the world's first murderer) Cain leading into the final episode. It's sad, and it takes all the main characters by shock, for sure, but it ultimately makes them band together." I wonder if we haven't seen the last of Charlotte?

@Jordan2- I'm disappointed.  I liked the Charlotte character but I guess A saved her soul and she was redeemed.  It was a sad episode. 

Honored Contributor

@Stray wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

@Jordan2- I'm disappointed.  I liked the Charlotte character but I guess A saved her soul and she was redeemed.  It was a sad episode. 

@Stray, I have to wonder why TV Guide would interview her knowing by the time the magazine came out she would have died. Having to suspend your beliefs with this show, it is possible she will hang around in some form.

Honored Contributor

Does this mean Cain get's his "mark" back? confused.gif

Esteemed Contributor

Guess we won’t know, show got canceled