Honored Contributor

Loved tonight’s Dexter

[ Edited ]

Loved tonight’s Dexter. Another great episode. I can see where this is leadibg up to. Wish it was not leading up to it. Would love to see another season.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Loved tonight’s Dexter

@Mindy D wrote:

Loved tonight’s Dexter. Another great episode. I can see where this is leadibg up to. Wish it was not leading up to it. Would love to see another season.

Yes I also hope they add another season.  I hope it doesn't come down to Dexter's son killing him or Dexter killing the son.  They could kill the crazy old man and flee and start over some where else with new names?  I am interested to see where it goes.

Honored Contributor

I just watched last night's episode.

Holy heck, that was scary for a while there!   I think I'm still scared of Dexter either getting caught or killed.  Those were the two things that I worried about as the original series ended.  I understood what the ending had to  be, so I was good with it.

I would also LOVE if this new iteration of the series could continue.   I'm just such a  huge MCH fan and he was so good in this role, as well as his role in SFU when I became a fan of his work.

Honored Contributor

One more thing - I didn't understand why Harrison kept letting that guy hit him with the baseballs.  At first I thought maybe he was trying to set him up as having beat on him so he could kill him, but then it seemed like he was buying what the old guy was selling.

Maybe he was setting somebody else up?  Or maybe he just thought the pain would be 'feeling something'.  Any opinions on that?