Honored Contributor

Love the "Young Sheldon" Theme Song

I had posted that I didn't like this series when it started. Some weeks ago I gave it a try and fell in love with it.

I particularly love the theme song and find myself singing to myself "I am a mighty little man."

I'm really getting a bang out of his brother, Georgie! Just saw the repeat of when he sold all the snow globes, very fun!

Frequent Contributor

Re: Love the "Young Sheldon" Theme Song

I do too @Love my grandkids ! 

I greatly enjoyed TBBT, but had my doubts about Young Sheldon. After a couple episodes, I was hooked. The casting is perfect, acting stellar, and the writing is intelligent and hilarious!  🤣 

It is also pleasing to see the change in the opening sequence.  Sheldon is with the entire family in Season 2 & that beautiful cow! Sheldon's various costume changes are a hoot.

I agree about Georgie, his storylines are some of my favorites. It's great to see each main character get storylines of their own and it's not just all about Sheldon, Again, excellent writing!

Honored Contributor

It is a cute opener!

I also adore this show.  Iain Armitage is absolutely perfect for the role and in the role.    Meemaw - pure gold.   I'm still amazed at how much Zoe (Laurie Metcalf's daughter) looks like her mother and even the voice and inflection just like Laurie.   Th

Good grief - will they ever fix this stupid site?   It's getting very tedious lately.

Esteemed Contributor

Young Sheldon was my one consolation after The Big Bang Theory ended. I thought I would probably go through withdrawal without it, but YS has helped fill the void. I love the whole cast on that show. The only one who isn't depicted the way older Sheldon described him is the father. Sheldon described him in a rather negative way and so did Mary. The one in YS seems much more easy going, positive, and less prone to alcohol. 

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

It is a cute opener!

I also adore this show.  Iain Armitage is absolutely perfect for the role and in the role.    Meemaw - pure gold.   I'm still amazed at how much Zoe (Laurie Metcalf's daughter) looks like her mother and even the voice and inflection just like Laurie.   Th

Good grief - will they ever fix this stupid site?   It's getting very tedious lately.

@chickenbutt , I like the opening too. I noticed this season they have been dressing young Sheldon in different costumes. 

Respected Contributor

I love this show!  It's well-acted by everyone, and very funny.  Cute start to the opening with all of the family in it.

Trusted Contributor

I know that I am in the minority, but I don't care for this show, or it's predecessor.  

Honored Contributor

I think Annie Pots should have been nominated for an Emmy. I also think the writers of some of the episodes in this series deserve some awards. I look forward to watching. I noticed that network shows were neglected for nominations this year. 

Honored Contributor

@Mindy D I agree about Annie Potts! She is perfect as Meemaw.

She was the BEST actress on Designing Women, IMO. I still often watch the repeats.