Trusted Contributor

Re: Love the The Resident last night...with puppies

@Gramy24wrote:

My new favorite show! I liked Matt Czuchry on The Good Wife and also recall Emily VanCamp from a soap opera. This show never loses your attention! The puppies last night were awesome - so darn cute! I'm just wondering how long it's going to take to figure out that the oncologist killed Lily and not nurse practioner, Nicolette!

Me too,  I liked Emily on "Brothers and Sisters"....the onconlogist,  was the Dr. on the show "Providence"  she was such a sweet and nice person on that show........can't believe what a nasty, nasty person she is on this show..  I can't wait for her to be charged with murder.

Honored Contributor

This show is so good, the characters were very well cast. Seeing Lily die was difficult to watch, I'm anxious to see what will follow. 

Honored Contributor

What kind of puppies were those?  I want one!  I don't know much about dogs, but I'd love to get one of those kinds of puppies.  THANKS, in advance, for those who know.

I want a puppy!!!!!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@mishka14wrote:

@Gramy24wrote:

My new favorite show! I liked Matt Czuchry on The Good Wife and also recall Emily VanCamp from a soap opera. This show never loses your attention! The puppies last night were awesome - so darn cute! I'm just wondering how long it's going to take to figure out that the oncologist killed Lily and not nurse practioner, Nicolette!

Me too,  I liked Emily on "Brothers and Sisters"....the onconlogist,  was the Dr. on the show "Providence"  she was such a sweet and nice person on that show........can't believe what a nasty, nasty person she is on this show..  I can't wait for her to be charged with murder.

She's a great actress!!!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"