Honored Contributor

Re: Love on Iceland- Hallmark Movie

Sheep over-grazing the landscape was another contributing factor that led to Iceland's deforestation. No sheep species are native to Iceland.

Esteemed Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

I thought Iceland was green and Greenland was cold.  LOL

I am also scratching my head that Collin whatever left Chicago Med for this.

But Ryan Paevy left GH for this.

Then you have Daniel Lissing leaving When Calls the Heart for the occasional guest on CBS shows.

I don't know that Colin left Chicago Med on his own.  I think his character was written out.  But I agree, these guys who are leaving good gigs for  "something better" should pay attention to how many people really make it on "something better".  I haven't watched the show yet but I also wonder if it was a package deal, if he got this part, his wife (Patti Murin) got a part, too. 

Honored Contributor

When it was announced he was leaving Chi Med, all articles pointed to that he had left on his own, I had read he wanted to get back to his Broadway roots. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have not watched yet, but did DVR.  The female lead was a love interest for Deacon on "Nashville" near the end of series after Rayna James died.

Bugged me for a bit when I saw previews and it took awhile to place the face.  Looking forward to seeing it.  Have not seen her in anything since Nashville.

Esteemed Contributor

I love to watch Hallmark movies, even though many of them are a bit cheesy! I was underwhelmed with this one, but loved Christmas In Graceland; probably because I like Wes Brown.😁

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

Kaitlin Doubleday was Jessie in Nashville and the lead in Christmas in Graceland. 

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Kaitlin Doubleday was Jessie in Nashville and the lead in Christmas in Graceland. 

she was also in the show EMPIRE as the wife of the oldest son.

have not seen the movie yet, but it is getting raves in some of the facebook hallmark groups i am a part of.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Brennan Elliott just posted that he is filming Christmas in Vienna right now and is in Bucharest.  

So we're going around the world, people!  

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN