Honored Contributor

Love in Store - A Hallmark Movie

I watched this Sunday night. It's really cute - about two rival hosts at a home shopping network! Smiley Wink

It stars Alexandra Breckenridge, Robert Buckley, and  Jackee Harry. The two hosts are competing to sell certain products, then after being paired up once, find out the audience likes them together. Of course they strongly dislike each other at the beginning. . . LOL! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Love in Store - A Hallmark Movie

@beach-mom -

I liked it too!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Super Contributor

It's also on Thur, Sat, and Sun...

Frequent Contributor

It was a cute movie. I wondered if it was anything like Qvc.  

Honored Contributor

Saw it listed again for Thursday night so I hope I remember to watch.

Trusted Contributor

I tried to watch this one twice.  This was the first time I've actually said this is the worst Hallmark movie I've ever seen.  I watch Hallmark movies all the time but this one I just couldn't finish watching either time.

Respected Contributor

@mimomof4 wrote:

I tried to watch this one twice.  This was the first time I've actually said this is the worst Hallmark movie I've ever seen.  I watch Hallmark movies all the time but this one I just couldn't finish watching either time.

I'm with you.   I did manage to stay with it until the end but I did not find it all that enjoyable.    For one thing, I didn't see any chemistry between the characters.