Valued Contributor

@Diva on The Q wrote:

@Monketoes: Clint did ask her where she left the car. She said she left it in some random parking lot! Can you believe he still wants to work things out??? 

Hey Diva,  I knew that he did ask that, but didn't ask exactly where or which one, I thought...and, No I canNot Believe his thinking after all the damage she has brought on him.  Geeze!  Cray!!!

Honored Contributor

Who buys a car for somebody who does not have a driver's license?   That guy just makes me angry - ok, and grossed out.  He grosses me out.

He is butt-deep in debt and keeps on spending money he doesn't even have.   He's thinking with the wrong brain.

Valued Contributor

Re: Love after Lockup!

[ Edited ]

Awe Chickenbutt, I'm sorry if I spoiled anything for you since you are just now watching! I wasn't thinking!

Yes, he is scary to me too.  Looks like he could explode in a NY

second!

And, yes the car was a rental so Clint's on the hook for it along with everything else.  Can't wrap my head around him wanting her back at all.  She's a Crack Ho and told him so!  Dang, Boy!!!!

Are you all snowed in there?  We were almost 80 last Tuesday, I think it was, and not even 40 the next day...in Al. we can have all

4 Seasons in a week...That's OK, until a Tornado comes with it!Smiley Surprised

And, that Scott- yes, he is gross and so pathetic.  Stupid is, as 

Stupid Does!

Esteemed Contributor

@chickenbutt  @Monketoes     You don't know why Clint wants Tracie back????

She's his GODDESS!  That's why!  LOL and Ewww

Honored Contributor

@Citrine1 wrote:

@chickenbutt  @Monketoes     You don't know why Clint wants Tracie back????

She's his GODDESS!  That's why!  LOL and Ewww

Ewww is right and, might I add - ewww ewww ewww 

Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@Monketoes wrote:

Awe Chickenbutt, I'm sorry if I spoiled anything for you since you are just now watching! I wasn't thinking!

second!

And, yes the car was a rental so Clint's on the hook for it along with everything else.  Can't wrap my head around him wanting her back at all.  She's a Crack Ho and told him so!  Dang, Boy!!!!

Are you all snowed in there?  We were almost 80 last Tuesday, I think it was, and not even 40 the next day...in Al. we can have all

Stupid Does!

Oh Dear, not at all.  I know there are spoilers in the thread.    Sometimes I read before I'm caught up because I want to hear what's going on and sometimes the clues in posts helps me pay better attention.   You are a dear and don't ever think you have done something to bother me!  Smiley Happy

Scott - that's his name.  I don't know why I can't seem to remember.  Well, honestly, I don't seem to remember many of them anymore.   So many shows, so many names!  Smiley Very Happy

We have been getting some decent snow lately.  This morning it's been snowing lightly.   It's really been weird.  Between snowing it becomes sunny and then some of it melts, and the next thing you know, snowing again.  Well, I do love winter so you won't see me complaining except when it's too warm or raining.  For goodness sake, we never used to see rain in the winter!   We had some days last week where it was snowing one day and raining the next.   Sometimes it's half sunny and snowing.   Never boring!  

You are in AL?  My father lives in N AL.

Heart

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

Who buys a car for somebody who does not have a driver's license? 

The knuckleheads who appear on Judge Judy.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Valued Contributor

Re: Love after Lockup!

[ Edited ]

@chickenbutt wrote:

@Monketoes wrote:

second!

Stupid Does!

Oh Dear, not at all.  I know there are spoilers in the thread.    Sometimes I read before I'm caught up because I want to hear what's going on and sometimes the clues in posts helps me pay better attention.   You are a dear and don't ever think you have done something to bother me!  Smiley Happy

Scott - that's his name.  I don't know why I can't seem to remember.  Well, honestly, I don't seem to remember many of them anymore.   So many shows, so many names!  Smiley Very Happy

We have been getting some decent snow lately.  This morning it's been snowing lightly.   It's really been weird.  Between snowing it becomes sunny and then some of it melts, and the next thing you know, snowing again.  Well, I do love winter so you won't see me complaining except when it's too warm or raining.  For goodness sake, we never used to see rain in the winter!   We had some days last week where it was snowing one day and raining the next.   Sometimes it's half sunny and snowing.   Never boring!  

You are in AL?  My father lives in N AL.

Heart

Yep, in Birmingham, right underneath Vulcan, the big Iron Statue on the Mtn.

Actually, I am in Homewood, suburb next to B'ham

Honored Contributor

Anyone watching? I am lol.

Honored Contributor

Season finale tonight