Esteemed Contributor

@Monketoes wrote:

Clint's mother treats him with kid gloves!  I wonder why, all the time.

Also, Hailey from Clint's job...is She an ex-wife?

And, was that ring meant for Megan?  Wonder where the $$ is coming from?

Sorry for all the questions but just found this Train Wreck not very long agoHeart

This Show is making 90 Days look like they all belong to Mensa!!!

Yes, the woman from Clint's job (pretty, short blonde hair and his boss) is his ex wife.  I find it very hard to believe that she was once married to him.  He's such a weirdo.  And the fact that he refers to his new, crack-addicted wife as his "goddess" is just sickening. She looks like a crack wh**e, not a goddess.  Ugh.

Respected Contributor

This is how I watch this trainwreck.....

Image result for i just can't believe it

Valued Contributor

Exactly!!!Man LOL

Valued Contributor

And, thank you, CitrineHeart

Frequent Contributor

I am no expert here, but shouldn't Clint's goddess be back in prison?

She was arrested and released. I thought if you broke your parole you went back to prison.

Valued Contributor

Waiting for THE Showdown with Sarah and Megan!

And...Allllllllll the other ****** going downSmiley Tongue

Honored Contributor

@Monketoes wrote:

Waiting for THE Showdown with Sarah and Megan!

And...Allllllllll the other ****** going downSmiley Tongue

Yeah, that situation is a ticking time bomb, eh?    I wonder if they will be in each other's company when the secret comes out.   I feel like they probably wouldn't but, for the drama, I can see them making it that way.

What I cannot help thinking about, when watching, is that the people who work for the show know all this and, of course, don't say anything.  I would be really ticked off when I found out and then also found out that they knew all the while and were playing me with all the film they shot with me and the guy, and then her and the guy, etc.   That bugs me a bit.

Valued Contributor

True, Chickenbutt, but ya know, when I'm caught up in the show I really don't think of it until it's over...then, I'm like, 

"now, hold on here."

Also, I wish Brittney wasn't pregnant.  She so doesn't need that now, or her sweet Lil Boy either.  HE needs to  be Number One

for a long time now.

And, Caitlin's Mother....!  I was so sorry she passed away.

Clint didn't EVEN ASK Goddess Where the dang Car Was, after 

she tells him, "we'll get into That Later!!!"

C'mon Now, Boy!!!

Respected Contributor

@Monketoes: Clint did ask her where she left the car. She said she left it in some random parking lot! Can you believe he still wants to work things out??? 

Honored Contributor

I'm just now watching the current episode.

Marcelino really creeps me out and scares me.  He's not a very nice guy at all.

I, too, don't get how Clint keeps hanging on to this woman who has already caused so much damage and loss.  The car - wasn't that a rental car or something?  So he would be liable for it, too.     He should listen to her and get out.    She told him on the phone what she is and he acts like it's not the case.   YES!  That is what she is and how it's always going to go.  She has no fear of going back to jail, or at least much less fear that she has desire for the heroin or whatever is her drug of choice.  That's not going to change until she decides for it to change.  He will not be able to make that change in her.  That he doesn't get any of that boggles the mind.