Valued Contributor

Anybody else watching this Train Wreck anymore?

I admit it    LOL

Monke~

Honored Contributor

I still watch.  I just watched the current episode early this morning.

Man, there are some odd scenarios in this season!  The older guy with that bad toupe and his girlfriend - yeah, that's not going anywhere good.

The one older woman with the guy who ditched her twice already - gonna be some drama there!

I like how, at the end of the eps this season, they have a10-12 minute piece about one of the previous couples.

Honored Contributor

BTW, did you see the memorial for Tracie?  Remember her and Clint?  I didn't know which one of them grossed me out the most but I think it was Clint.  

Anyway, she died several days ago in LV and I'm not finding a cause of death at this point.  She had just had another child with somebody who is in prison.  She and Clint had split up some time back, for the final time.

Valued Contributor

I did see it and more on Twitter.  So Sad!  She just couldn't get rid of 

it.  Very, very sad

I agree, Clint was pathetic at enabling her in so many ways.

They both had many demons to slay.

Honored Contributor

Clint's mother is an enabler and couldn't say no either. He really needed some tough love. His dad was disgusted with the enabling but never truly put his foot down. I'm sad Tracie dieD, but I'm not surprised. I don't get this channel anymore or I'd still watch. 

Honored Contributor

I remember a point when Clint's mother cut him off.  I don't know if that held, but I was really glad that she finally got some sense.   The more I think about him, as I haven't thought about him since their season ended, the more I remember how much he creeped me out.

Esteemed Contributor

Never watched it..........

Valued Contributor

I'm watching.  I didn't start watching until last season.  This season is sure to be entertaining with Torso guy and Toupee guy LOL.

Valued Contributor

@Glittergal wrote:

I'm watching.  I didn't start watching until last season.  This season is sure to be entertaining with Torso guy and Toupee guy LOL.

Smiley LOL