Esteemed Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

@chickenbutt wrote:

I thought it was just me (losing hearing) when she says either Sean or John I would get confused, not knowing for sure who the heck she is talking about.

@chickenbutt 

That would be Lacey. She's all lips, boobs & butt. That top lip is so over loaded it doesn't even move. But she thinks she's all that and a bag of chips!

I don't think she will be happy until either Chon or Chain or both go to jail (again) for fighting over her.  She sure eggs them on.

Honored Contributor

@Caligurll wrote:

@shaggygirl wrote:

@chickenbutt wrote:

I thought it was just me (losing hearing) when she says either Sean or John I would get confused, not knowing for sure who the heck she is talking about.

@chickenbutt 

That would be Lacey. She's all lips, boobs & butt. That top lip is so over loaded it doesn't even move. But she thinks she's all that and a bag of chips!

I don't think she will be happy until either Chon or Chain or both go to jail (again) for fighting over her.  She sure eggs them on.

I think she's playing a dangerous game.   No brain, no pain.

Valued Contributor

Well, we are in the exact same boat with both diseases And

the Hubby being one out working and doing more too.

Just have to be the best we can be and do stuff in house when we are able to.   Monke~

@chickenbutt wrote:

@Caligurll wrote:

@shaggygirl wrote:

@chickenbutt wrote:

@chickenbutt 

I think she's playing a dangerous game.   No brain, no pain.

Honored Contributor

@Monketoes wrote:

Still canNOT believe poor ole Stupid Angela will Marry that

POS Tony!Woman LOL

Monke~

I missed last couple of shows, I can't believe it either

Honored Contributor

@Caligurll wrote:

@shaggygirl wrote:

@chickenbutt wrote:

@chickenbutt 

I think it's time she admits that she wants brother husbands.  I don't know how she  takes care of her kids.  She is so busy following the brother husbands around lol

Valued Contributor

Her Daddy keeps her kids ALL the time it seems like, but they seem fine and happy when we do see them on show.  Thank goodness for Daddy!

Honored Contributor

Anyone watching tonight? season finaleSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I'm in the imddle of th episode right now.

Tony/Angela - just UGH UGH UGH.    She is as dumb as a box of rocks.  Even her sister was trying to get her to see the light, before the wedding, and she doesn't listen to anything.   Ugh to the nth degree!

I kind of missed, in the last episode, if Michael's wife told his newest girlfriend that they slept together the night before.  Looked like part of a blow-up but maybe I missed something.  What about Megan?  Does she even know about the other girlfriend?

The scuzzy one going to rehab, eh?   Wonder how many hours that will last.

Honored Contributor

O-M-G!   48 hours after their wedding Angela sees more stuff on his phone.   You stupid idiot!   I can't even imagine what would make her think that he would have changed.  At this point, I feel like she deserves what she is getting.

Esteemed Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

O-M-G!   48 hours after their wedding Angela sees more stuff on his phone.   You stupid idiot!   I can't even imagine what would make her think that he would have changed.  At this point, I feel like she deserves what she is getting.

@chickenbutt  I agree about her getting what she deserves.  There doesn't seem to be anything that Tony does that will change her mind.  For her it seems to be any man is better than no man.  At this point I have zero sympathy for her.