Valued Contributor

Love after L.Up LOL

[ Edited ]

Still canNOT believe poor ole Stupid Angela will Marry that

POS Tony!Woman LOL

Monke~

Esteemed Contributor

I'm a couple of episodes behind, but yeah, Angela ignored so many huge red flags about Tony.  I guess she just wanted a man regardless of how much heartache he was going to bring her.   I can't believe she gave him that motorcycle!  The faster for him to get away from her and to his side pieces.

Valued Contributor

I Know!  Just want to knock her into next Year!

Honored Contributor

Howdy!  Smiley Happy

O-M-G!!   Why do I watch this stupid show?   That woman makes me want to scream!   I know there are many lovely Angelas on the planet but there sure are a lot of stupid ones on tv these days.  Smiley Very Happy

Anyhoo, yeah, what the heck with marrying Tony despite the zillion things that have happened.  She, BTW, grosses me out maybe as much as he does.   It was kind of funny the way she practically dragged him out of the stripper party.    Does she just want somebody she can control?  He should have been out of there after the hookers/motel deal a while back.

The uber-creepy guy with the crack wh0re wife - really, dude?   Both of them, BTW, are as creepy as it gets but she is just beyond and he - well, I'm glad his mother told him last episode that if he stays with her, she is out of his life.  Maybe that's the kick in the pants he needs.

The one with Sean and John - oh geez, don't get me started.   She's more messed up than both of the jailbirds with whom she is involved.

I can't remember the guy's name with the wife/kids, one girlfriend, and now another girlfriend.  He's even said that he keeps them all going and makes money off it.   I think it might be hitting the fan now.

The Las Vegas family - I suppose they are probably less messed up than any of them.  It seems like, in light of that, they might be creating drama there.

I'm so sorry about not remembering names.   My memory is all but gone now and it's profoundly frustrating so I hope I explained the scenarios well enough to make it obvious about whom I speak.   (I hate this!  I'm getting old very badly)

Hope this finds you having a lovely day!

Esteemed Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

Howdy!  Smiley Happy

O-M-G!!   Why do I watch this stupid show?   That woman makes me want to scream!   I know there are many lovely Angelas on the planet but there sure are a lot of stupid ones on tv these days.  Smiley Very Happy

Anyhoo, yeah, what the heck with marrying Tony despite the zillion things that have happened.  She, BTW, grosses me out maybe as much as he does.   It was kind of funny the way she practically dragged him out of the stripper party.    Does she just want somebody she can control?  He should have been out of there after the hookers/motel deal a while back.

The uber-creepy guy with the crack wh0re wife - really, dude?   Both of them, BTW, are as creepy as it gets but she is just beyond and he - well, I'm glad his mother told him last episode that if he stays with her, she is out of his life.  Maybe that's the kick in the pants he needs.

The one with Sean and John - oh geez, don't get me started.   She's more messed up than both of the jailbirds with whom she is involved.

I can't remember the guy's name with the wife/kids, one girlfriend, and now another girlfriend.  He's even said that he keeps them all going and makes money off it.   I think it might be hitting the fan now.

The Las Vegas family - I suppose they are probably less messed up than any of them.  It seems like, in light of that, they might be creating drama there.

I'm so sorry about not remembering names.   My memory is all but gone now and it's profoundly frustrating so I hope I explained the scenarios well enough to make it obvious about whom I speak.   (I hate this!  I'm getting old very badly)

Hope this finds you having a lovely day!

@chickenbutt  Don't get me started with John and Sean and Lacey!  Or as another forum I read calls them, Chon and Chain, because she can't say their names correctly with those overinflated lips.

The LV family is boring to me, and I don't like her storyline of trying to find the kids she claims she gave up for adoption.  Leave them in peace, and let them find you if THEY want to.  I wouldn't want to see her try to drag them on this show.  

And Tracy and Clint.  No words.  Except dumb and dumber, on a good day.

This show is my guilty pleasure!

@chickenbutt  Hope you have a lovely day too.

Honored Contributor

I thought it was just me (losing hearing) when she says either Sean or John I would get confused, not knowing for sure who the heck she is talking about.

Valued Contributor

ChickenbuttHeart I totally agree with every sentence you took time to write!  Also I know exactly everybody you talked about...so that was great too.  I too am having trouble remembering things more and more.  It's so

maddening, isn't it?

Did you see what I said over on the MAFS Thread to you?  I answered your question.

Stay safe and well duriing this crazy timeSmiley Wink

Monke~

Esteemed Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

I thought it was just me (losing hearing) when she says either Sean or John I would get confused, not knowing for sure who the heck she is talking about.

@chickenbutt  Definitely not you!

They (the other forum) also call Michael either Murgh or Mumbles, because when he says his name it sounds he's saying Murgh.  And Sarah!  Get some self-respect!  She would take Murgh back in a heartbeat.

Honored Contributor

@Monketoes wrote:

ChickenbuttHeart I totally agree with every sentence you took time to write!  Also I know exactly everybody you talked about...so that was great too.  I too am having trouble remembering things more and more.  It's so

maddening, isn't it?

Did you see what I said over on the MAFS Thread to you?  I answered your question.

Stay safe and well duriing this crazy timeSmiley Wink

Monke~

Hi Darlin'!    I did not see that so I will check out the MAFS thread.  Thank You!  Smiley Happy

Yeah, maddening for sure.  I struggle a lot with this memory thing and the cognitive breaks, etc.  I'm only 65.  Sheesh!  I wish I had more time before losing it.   I swear, I get confused a lot and one of the more ridiculous parts of it is that I have to re-remember what day it is 20-30 times a day.   By the time I know what today is, it's next week!  HA!   Smiley Very Happy

Hope you are staying safe, as well.   I do have some strikes against me, what with being asthmatic, having an autoimmune disorder, and my age.  Fortunately, I don't work anymore so I'm home 99% of the time and I suppose the biggest concern is that my husband is out there, working and being around people.  I think he's being fairly vigilant, so that's good.

Take care & happy day!  Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

@chickenbutt 

That would be Lacey. She's all lips, boobs & butt. That top lip is so over loaded it doesn't even move. But she thinks she's all that and a bag of chips!