Honored Contributor

Re: Love Island - Here's another -- can't believe I'm watching it --- show!

@Wsmom 

Yeah, yeah to what you wrote!  I wanted to scream when McKensie started with all the sad, puppy eyes and fake tears --- she's like a spigot the way she turns them off and on!  I thought --- Connor, if you take her back, you need a head adjustment, for sure!  

Yes, that was really funny the way Carrington kept trying to get him away from her!  The whole place now knows what a drama queen and how fake she is!  And the poor guy that got stuck with her --- before the recoupling, he was just saying how he pretty much didn't want to deal with her, the way she over reacted to everything and was drama and then he made this funny face!  

I am glad that Connor picked Moira, but Moira does not know what she wants either.  She is wishy washy.  

And then --- the new "boys" come in!  Another shake-up!  I was glad that Keirstin didn't fall for Jalen's BS!  He is a player, for sure!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Esteemed Contributor

I'm confused, do they all sleep and do the "big nasty" in the same room???  That would be nasty!

Honored Contributor

@colliegirls 

They all sleep in the same room!  No way --- first of all, I couldn't sleep that way or want to sleep that way!  As for doing the nasty in there, have no idea.  Not something I want to think about!  

Honored Contributor

First, I want to say that I'm not a real big fan of this show but I do watch my fair share of it...LOL! I saw the last show where two of the couples were let go. I won't be missing that MacKenzie. 

Trusted Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

First, I want to say that I'm not a real big fan of this show but I do watch my fair share of it...LOL! I saw the last show where two of the couples were let go. I won't be missing that MacKenzie. 

Same here, but I wonder where the drama will come from now.....

Esteemed Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

@colliegirls 

They all sleep in the same room!  No way --- first of all, I couldn't sleep that way or want to sleep that way!  As for doing the nasty in there, have no idea.  Not something I want to think about!  

For the most part I don't get the impression they are doing much other than maybe some "heavy petting".  Did any of you watch Paradise Hotel back in the day?  Not the newer version but the original probably at least 15 years ago.  Now that was a raunchy group.  A lot of alcohol and over all free for all.

Moira is an interesting duck.  Seriously.    All it takes is some guy to give her a compliment and she's all making her ugly aw shucks faces and bam!  He's the one.  I only judge at this point because to me, this new guy she is smitten with, Noah (?),  has to be the most unlikeable one there.  He looks to be the very definition of a tool.

Poor little Connor.  It was like the air went out of his balloon when Mac left. I think he is ready to leave and go find her.

Trusted Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

@colliegirls 

For the most part I don't get the impression they are doing much other than maybe some "heavy petting".  Did any of you watch Paradise Hotel back in the day?  Not the newer version but the original probably at least 15 years ago.  Now that was a raunchy group.  A lot of alcohol and over all free for all.

Moira is an interesting duck.  Seriously.    All it takes is some guy to give her a compliment and she's all making her ugly aw shucks faces and bam!  He's the one.  I only judge at this point because to me, this new guy she is smitten with, Noah (?),  has to be the most unlikeable one there.  He looks to be the very definition of a tool.

Poor little Connor.  It was like the air went out of his balloon when Mac left. I think he is ready to leave and go find her.

And she took the Teddy Bear., too Smiley Sad  Looks like Connor may be on his way out unless they bring new girls in and one works for him. Think some drama might come from Johnny and the inked guy from New Jersey, Bennie. Watch out Sely....Bennie reminds me of Jalen, a player. BTW glad that Jalen and Sher left last night.

Moira strikes me as a female athlete/tom boy just starting to date way after the rest of the high school paired off. Yes, she latches on to whoever approaches her. I liked Kiersten with Bennett. Time will tell.

Big Brother has had some "action" but usually in an empty bedroom. Never saw Paradise Hotel. I think last summer's Temptation Island had some action, too, but in a  "private" room.

Trusted Contributor

WELL - I was into Love Island (aka my Secret Shame) ... when rudely interrupted just as the re-coupling was about to happen.

I was able to sneak back to my Secret Shame and discovered to my delight that toxic McKenzie was GONE.   I can only assume Jalen, Sher and Aaron where the other 3 of 4 people (or 2 couple) our Hostess (can't remember her name) 'threatened'.

Setting up my private time to I can see what they get into tonight.  I wish someone would go after Cely just to give Johnny a dose of what Cely was feeling.  

When Cely was having a one on one conversation with Johnny - and Cely was telling Johnny her 2 brothers would LIKE him - I laughed.  If they are watching I am sure they saw how easy Mercades turned his head .... 

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee 

Although no one on the show would openly admit it, I think everyone was glad to see McKensie go!  All that drama, tears and chaos -- whew!  

Honored Contributor

@Wsmom 

Moria is cute but she is seriously one big flake!  

I was so proud of Connor when he didn't pick her in the recoupling!  After that McKensie could not believe it!  She threw him over for Jalen, who did not want her at all.  Then, when that happened, she was all -- boo-hoo and big cow eyes at Connor again!  So happy they had the sense to vote her out! As for Moira and Connor --- look out, Connor!