Esteemed Contributor

Love After Lockup - New Season Coming!

To my fellow LAL fans, I just saw on another site that the show is returning in July, with an all new cast.  Something to look forward to!

#lowered expectations

Honored Contributor

Re: Love After Lockup - New Season Coming!

Yay!  I like this stupid show.    Smiley Very Happy   I wonder how some of the others are doing, but I guess most of the updates are on social media venues in which I do not partake.

Thanks for the heads up!  Smiley Happy  I have a Pass, so Tivo will know and I will look forward to seeing new eps in My Shows.

Trusted Contributor

My bad...very bad

I pretended and not read the New Season Coming Woman LOL

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
Esteemed Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

Yay!  I like this stupid show.    Smiley Very Happy   I wonder how some of the others are doing, but I guess most of the updates are on social media venues in which I do not partake.

Thanks for the heads up!  Smiley Happy  I have a Pass, so Tivo will know and I will look forward to seeing new eps in My Shows.

@chickenbutt  From what I have read on other sites, Clint and his goddess Tracie have spit.  This is an update from March.

"After the Life After Lockup Season 2 finale, viewers learned that Tracie had completed a 45-day rehab program earlier this year. She was arrested for an alleged DWI shortly after her release.

Clint hasn’t been on Instagram for a little over a week while Tracie has been sharing a lot.

He was plagued with infidelity rumors from almost the beginning of their relationship. Clint had been connected to someone in Ohio, which allegedly is where he has been staying.

Unfortunately, it doesn’t look like Life After Lockup is currently filming. Tracie and Clint don’t appear to be together anymore.

Things have been steadily going downhill the last several months, and now, they seem to have deteriorated beyond repair."

The only thing that surprised me is that they lasted (if you want to call it that) for as long as they did.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

OMG!  Clint and Tracie are both THE most gross people.  They both seem equally skeevy to me and it would seem they belong together, if that was at all possible. 

I always felt badly for Clint's mother and was glad when she finally told him that she was going to stop supporting him in this.   I hope she is doing ok.  I don't give one whit about him or Tracie, though.

Respected Contributor

Every season I say I'm not going to watch, but I do.

Honored Contributor

I like this show  too.  What happened to the older woman who married Tony?  didnt he cheat  on her right after they got married?

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

I like this show  too.  What happened to the older woman who married Tony?  didnt he cheat  on her right after they got married?

Oh!  Another gross couple.   I think she's Angela.  Smiley Very Happy   Yeah, another Angela.   He had a whole thing going on, working at a motel, bringing in hookers and I don't know what ALL was going on but he was cheating too.

I can't even believe she kept taking him back.   I cannot remember how the season ended but I was thinking that she gave him the boot again.

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

Oh!  Another gross couple.   I think she's Angela.  Smiley Very Happy   Yeah, another Angela.   He had a whole thing going on, working at a motel, bringing in hookers and I don't know what ALL was going on but he was cheating too.

I can't even believe she kept taking him back.   I cannot remember how the season ended but I was thinking that she gave him the boot again.

I can't either.  Why would a woman want to be with a man she has to babysit.  She is always going through his phone, how exhausting and stupid lol