Honored Contributor

... was on HBO last night.  Love that movie.  It has become a Christmas classic.

Honored Contributor

My favorite holiday movie we watch it at least once a year

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

@faeriemoon @I am still oxox One of my favorites, too.  Such a sweet story but with a believable, contemporary story line.  I watch it whenever I spot it on the HBO schedule.

Plus, Hugh Grant always delivers--I've enjoyed all of his movies.  I also love his movie About a Boy, another enjoyable one.

Respected Contributor

Weren't they working on a sequel for that movie?  I thought it was supposed to be extremely short.  Anyone know what happeded to that?

Respected Contributor

That is one of my favorite holiday movies too.  🎅🏻

Esteemed Contributor

I am a total sap for this movie. I've seen it many times and still get teary when I see it. I finally got my husband to sit and enjoy it and he became choked up too. It's a great film any time of year.

Respected Contributor

This is one of my top 5 movies of all time.  Maybe top two.  Gets me every time, over and over again.

Honored Contributor
@trevone. They did that already. I'm sure you can find it on YouTube. It was very short and was done for a charity.
Honored Contributor
The filmmakers who did this film and Notting Hill which I watched last night also on HBO did this year's film Yesterday wherein only one person remembers the Beatles.

Forgot whether it is the writer or director or who but in Love Actually there is of course the Beatles song played at the wedding and mention of them in Hugh Grant's speech standing up to Billy Bob Thornton, and in Notting Hill there is a mention of Ringo Starr right after Julia Roberts leaves Hugh's bookstore early in the film.
Esteemed Contributor

I enjoy this movie! I never pass up the opportunity to watch it.