Honored Contributor

Is playing a lot on TNT, including tonight starting at 8:00 ET.

If you miss tonight, I'm sure you'll be able to catch it again -- that station keeps playing it.

I love that it's on a lot at this time of year. One of my faves! 

ETA- ooops I missed the other thread on this page about Love Actually,  so sorry.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

If you miss tonight, I'm sure you'll be able to catch it again -- that station keeps playing it.

ETA- ooops I missed the other thread on this page about Love Actually,  so sorry.

@Pearlee ACTUALLY, I LOVE that you both posted!

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

Thank you for posting the station. I have been looking for it for a couple of weeks - my favorite holiday movie!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

So...I watched it on TNT last night and never again!   I've seen this film multiple times (too many to count) first at the theater and then on my premium cable stations uncut with no commercials.

For goodness sakes - TNT edited out the entire story line about the two "adult film" stars - which was a cute storyline.  Terrible!   Even with that editing out, the film ran three hours because of all the commercial breaks.

I highly do not recommend watching the film on this station!  I'm henceforth changing the direction of my first post to recommend watching an uncut version --- elsewhere!