Frequent Contributor

Lost Tapes of 9/11 documentary

This program will air on Sunday, 9/11 at 3:00 on Foxnews.

I watched it last year and was surprised to see that Kathleen Kirkwood, her dad  and sister were featured in the story.  Kathleen, who was  a QVC vendor passed away last year.

Here is a brief description:  Following the events of that historic day, a man in Houston, Texas purchased used computer equipment; when he took the machine home and plugged it in, he was shocked to discover it contained 103 never-heard-before calls from a trading room floor just across the street from the World Trade Center on the morning of September 11, 2001. Kathleen's dad, if I recall correctly, was one of the callers.

Well done and worth watching.

Respected Contributor

Re: Lost Tapes of 9/11 documentary

This Documentary will also air today on Fox Nation......

Trusted Contributor

@maisiebrook 

Right now they're advertising a QE show at 3PM on the bottom right of the screen, which is also shown on the schedule.

Frequent Contributor

Oh, no!  Looks like Fox did a switcheroo in the overnight.  

Esteemed Contributor

@maisiebrook wrote:

Oh, no!  Looks like Fox did a switcheroo in the overnight.  

That kind of fried me.  The shows on the Queen are plentiful right now and for today it would have been nice if they had stuck to the schedule and showed it.

Respected Contributor

For anyone who is interested in watching this as I posted earlier it's available on Fox Nation... for those who don't subscribe a free trial is available ... I watched it on the Anniversary of 9/11......this documentary reveals the never before heard calls from that dark day in history....