Honored Contributor

@SharkE Rose is my favorite scent. I switched to Suave shampoo and conditioner which is infused with rose oil and when I wash my hair the smell is so pretty!

I loved To A Wild Rose and Cotillion. I was sad when those were discontinued. I wore them both for years.

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

So.....   It's a Judy Garland perfume that has absolutely nothing to do with the long dead Judy Garland?  Omg....   Funniest thing I heard today.  

"when the time came to smell the final unisex fine fragrance, it definitely smelled like Mama."......liza m.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

The fragrance was created to celebrate what would have been Judy's 100th birthday.

Honored Contributor

Lorna Luft

LornaLuftMay10.jpg
♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

LORNA LUFT: LIVE ON QVC!

[ Edited ]

Lorna's memoir Me and My Shadows was one of the best Hollywood insider books I have read.  The television movie starring Judy Davis and Tammy Blanchard (as older/younger Judys) was equally excellent. 

She was in one of my favorite movies from the 1980s, Grease 2.

In her recording career she released a terrific disco/dance version of Where the Boys Are in 1984, released in conjunction with a (dismal) remake of the original film.

She has a terrific voice and could have had a much larger stage and recording career.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE,  and @Love my grandkids ,  have you ever tried "Tea Rose" by Perfumers Workshop?  It is an extremely heady rose scent--  not for everyone, but very unmistakably "rose".

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

So.....   It's a Judy Garland perfume that has absolutely nothing to do with the long dead Judy Garland?  Omg....   Funniest thing I heard today.  

All I remember in her last years was her drinking and drug abuse.... ? Garland died from an accidental barbiturate overdose

Trusted Contributor

I didn't watch the whole presentation with Lorna. I turned it off when Shawn said that Judy had sent signs of approval of the scent.........

Honored Contributor

@Oznell wrote:

@SharkE,  and @Love my grandkids ,  have you ever tried "Tea Rose" by Perfumers Workshop?  It is an extremely heady rose scent--  not for everyone, but very unmistakably "rose".

I will find it on the internet and buy that s*cker

Thanks again Ms. Oznell

@Oznell 

Honored Contributor

@BoopOMatic  From the thread title I thought Lorna had passed away.