Respected Contributor

Lori Loughlin returns to acting .

She returns to When Hope Calls the spin off of When Calls the Heart on Dec 18. I know this will bother a lot of people. But i feel she did her time like Martha Stewart and she didn't murder anyone. It bothers me her daughter is on Dancing with The Stars more because they are just using her 15 minutes of fame for ratings.

Respected Contributor

Re: Lori Loughlin returns to acting .

@MW in Iowa wrote:

She returns to When Hope Calls the spin off of When Calls the Heart on Dec 18. I know this will bother a lot of people. But i feel she did her time like Martha Stewart and she didn't murder anyone. It bothers me her daughter is on Dancing with The Stars more because they are just using her 15 minutes of fame for ratings.

When consumers do not like something, they can show it by not watching, or purchasing. If that show is using her daughter for ratings, they are in rough shape. That show should have ended years ago.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

I already dropped Hallmark so I won't be watching.

I rather watch something action packed.

Honored Contributor

@MW in Iowa wrote:

@MW in Iowa 

I also say good for Lori.  Since EVERYONE makes mistakes now and then, and ITA it's not like she murdered anyone, she should get back to work. 

As for her daughters on DWTS, that's the show's problem.  They are clearly grasping at anything and anyone who might stimulate curiousity ... and ratings.  I've never heard of several of those people, but with Tom B gone, it holds no appeal anymore.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Assuming you call what she does acting... Anyway, what a shame. I liked When Hope Calls, better, in fact, than When Calls the Heart. I'd long been wondering if and when they'd bring it back and now, as it turns out, I won't be watching it when it returns. I cannot stand Loughlin. In fairness, her bad behavior and conviction only added icing to that cake. I've never liked her. It's also unfortunate to learn that Hallmark isn't a company that sticks with its convictions. I don't watch a lot of Hallmark anyway, and will continue to watch those features I would normally choose, with the rather glaring exception of anything that features Loughlin, who I will not watch, and who I view as an entitled phony with marginal talent.

Edited to note: Apparently neither Loughlin nor this show are appearing on Hallmark. Assming that's accurate and that there is no connection, then forgive my comments about Hallmark not sticking with its convictions, at least for now.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

As a point of information, Loughlin and this show are NOT returning to Hallmark. The show is slated to be broadcast on GAC network... Assuming that's accurate and that there's no affiliation with Hallmark, which seems interesting, to say the least, I'll have to revoke my criticism of Hallmark, for now, for not sticking to their guns about Loughlin...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

My thought is they are testing the waters by having her be on that to see if if drives people away.  If not, they will bring her back to WCTH.

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Assuming you call what she does acting... Anyway, what a shame. I liked When Hope Calls, better, in fact, than When Calls the Heart. I'd long been wondering if and when they'd bring it back and now, as it turns out, I won't be watching it when it returns. I cannot stand Loughlin. In fairness, her bad behavior and conviction only added icing to that cake. I've never liked her. It's also unfortunate to learn that Hallmark isn't a company that sticks with its convictions. I don't watch a lot of Hallmark anyway, and will continue to watch those features I would normally choose, with the rather glaring exception of anything that features Loughlin, who I will not watch, and who I view as an entitled phony with marginal talent.

@stevieb 

Wow .... well, it's pretty obvious you can't stand her, but she is a decent actress.

Exactly what are you referring to when you say "Hallmark doesn't stick to it's convictions"?    How did they do that?

Trusted Contributor

These people just keep it moving like it's in their dna.  They are very well connected, and could care less.  This is barely almost forgotten.

Trusted Contributor

Good for her. She paid her debt to society. She's not a danger to the public. I'm all for second chances.