Honored Contributor

Lori Loughlin Wants a Plea Deal, Willing to Pay Substantial Fine

Trusted Contributor

Re: Lori Loughlin Wants a Plea Deal, Willing to Pay Substantial Fine

She deserves jail time for what she did.  At least Felicity Huffman owned up to it and plead guilty. Lori has denied all along that she was in the wrong.  Just because you are a celebrity you are not above the law!

Honored Contributor

@LuvmyLab wrote:

She deserves jail time for what she did.  At least Felicity Huffman owned up to it and plead guilty. Lori has denied all along that she was in the wrong.  Just because you are a celebrity you are not above the law!

@LuvmyLab.  I’m not sure it’s even being a celebrity. I just think she is delusional.

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@LuvmyLab.  I’m not sure it’s even being a celebrity. I just think she is delusional.

...and she thinks she's entitled.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

So, she bought her way into trouble and now wants to buy her way out of it?

She  certainly thinks she is entitled.  Money does wonderful things for many people who have it.  I hope it doesn't work this time.

Respected Contributor

Maybe she thinks having stupid kids who can't get into college on their own is punishment enough.

Respected Contributor

Too little, too late...

She deserves anything and everything she gets!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I’m an alumna of a prestigious university. I also worked there for over 30 years following grad school. That work included admissions. I can tell you from personal experience and observation that a great deal of hard work and sacrifice are required of most students and parents in order to be admitted, and graduate from, top-notch schools. Although there are still undeserving legacies around, they are in the minority. No one should be able to buy admission.

Ms Laughlin still doesn’t get it. She thought she could buy her daughter’s way in and now she wants to buy her way out. If she had admitted culpability to begin with, she might not be worried about jail-time today. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Please, PLEASE...if there is ANY justice/common sense in the legal system, PLEASE let the judge chuckle and say "DENIED". And then throw her privileged ass into jail.

Respected Contributor

Gossip from an "insider" given to a tabloid-I will wait for the U.S. Attorney's Office to make an announcement confirming..

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky