Honored Contributor

Re: Lori Loughlin Wants a Plea Deal, Willing to Pay Substantial Fine

There is so much stuff on YouTube that people will live to regret!
Honored Contributor

Dance like no one is watching.
Text, post, or email like it will be read aloud in court.....
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I can’t see her ever doing an apology tour. No one would ever buy it; it would just be seen as a transparent attempt to restart her career and would look pathetic, not sincere.
Honored Contributor

Latest update...in short...

Judge approves that Lori & her husband can share their legal team, asked if either were mentally impared/knew what they were doing (before they signed a waiver) and are forging ahead as the article stated (link below) the 'Nixonian' way...playing dumb to everything.

https://deadline.com/2019/08/lori-loughlin-mossimo-giannulli-hearing-college-bribery-scandal-lawyer-...

Esteemed Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:

Lori & Mossimo arrive at Boston federal court for their Rule 44 hearing.

Is it windy? Her hair looks like a mess. Hubby is holding

her hand so she can not sign autographs. Kidding,

nobody wants her autograph anymore, let's hope.

4ba6682718b94bfb941fda88b00edcef_md.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

This time they came in the back door! No playing to the audience!
Honored Contributor

This problem with th wealthy reaches all levels of celebrity, government private and public.  No wonder so many people from poverty levels are in jail for drug charges when wealthy murderers like OJ go free.  Paris hilton would never have served time for dui had it not been for public outcry. Look what Epstein got away with for so long.  

i think most of us would feel a little more sympathertic to Lori had she not threw her celebrity and privlidge in our faces.  No humbleness there.  None. Especially her weasel husband.

Respected Contributor

Image result for when people reveal themselves to you believe them

Guess she showed us and I believe. Poky for Lori and her DH.......if they don't somehow buy their way out of it.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I believe in forgiving people who show remorse and are truly sorry for their actions, however Lori has never done this.  It's more she's embarrassed and ashamed to have been caught but NOT for what she's actually done.  

I saw one article in People magazine saying she and her husband just want the court date set and want this whole thing behind them.  Like the judicial system or any of us should care what they want at this time.  Lori did not care about taking other more worthy students places to UCLA but rather have her daughters go there.  

Esteemed Contributor

@lovesrecess wrote:
I would never call her children stupid. Neither of them apparently had shown any interest on going to college. They should have just let them do their own thing like the blogging and let them pay their own way. College at their parent’s expense would probably look pretty good then.

The one girl is an actress and the other is an "influencer".  No college education needed for either. 

I guess I should have said "was an actress" and "was an influencer".