Honored Contributor

Lori Loughlin Reports to Prison!

She is apparently serving her two months at the same prison as Felicity huffman in Dublin California.....Her husband has to serve 5 months, and they are hoping that she gets out before he has to report, so that one parent is with their daughters for emotional support.

It will be interesting to see if she ends up serving the full two months!??? 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Lori Loughlin Reports to Prison!

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

She is apparently serving her two months at the same prison as Felicity huffman in Dublin California.....Her husband has to serve 5 months, and they are hoping that she gets out before he has to report, so that one parent is with their daughters for emotional support.

It will be interesting to see if she ends up serving the full two months!??? 

Emotional support?  I think their daughters might be better off without these two as parents.  I hope Aunt Becky stays the full two months because I don't think even that is long enough.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Highlighted
Super Contributor

She'll prob serve 2 days.

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN  Maybe they'll let her out for Christmas Cat Tongue

Honored Contributor

Oh gee poor thing, what a severe punishment! I'm sure this will seriously impede her emotional stability. Sarcasm and snark intended.

Super Contributor

If you are I committed a crime there would be no leniency in our sentence.  Lori and her husband need to serve their maximum sentence.   Lori and her family are out of touch with reality.  I can't tolerate people who cheat!

Valued Contributor

She'll never serve the full sentence.

Doubt her husband will serve his full sentence either, since they are even letting murderers out of prison early,

Their two kids are spoiled adults whom I'm sure can manage without mommy and daddy's supervsion for a few months.

Respected Contributor

Emotional support? Her daughter's are not little children I think they're 21 and 22. A lot of young people that age are on their own and trying to support themselves.

Honored Contributor

Lock her up!Lock her up! Lock her up! Lock her up!
Honored Contributor

Good. She is self serving good for nothing. Her Husband too.