Super Contributor

Re: Lori Loughlin Moving to Idaho

I think she will be returning to "When Calls The Heart "....I watch the show and the last couple of episodes her characters name has been brought up....this coming Sunday is the last episode of the season.....I personally won't be surprised

if she shows up in the next season ....

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@aubnwa01, The Randy Weaver raid went down in 1992 so that was when this stuff was in the news. Then not until Ferman lived there the media brought the topic up again to sully him more. But I have never heard that people from Wa state were avoiding Idaho.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SeaGal So you are telling me that what I know is not true? How do you figure. I've lived in WA state over 11 years and I do know many who won't go to Idaho due to the white supremicists there. I said nothing about the topography or attractions of the state. I'm sure it's great but I do know peole who will not go there.

I didn't say that NO ONE will. I am speaking of MY own experience, okay? OK.

And I think you meant Mark Fuhrman.

Respected Contributor

@Love my grandkids, No I dont believe you. Yes I was talking about Furhman.

Honored Contributor

Hopefully, they have had time to reflect on their lives and make better choices in the future.  This should be a very humbling experience.  Sometimes people have to go through something like this to see the light. There is always light at the end of the tunnel.  It is there and I hope that they find it for their own sakes and the sake of the whole family. I do believe in giving people another chance.   

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@jubilant wrote:

Hopefully, they have had time to reflect on their lives and make better choices in the future.  This should be a very humbling experience.  Sometimes people have to go through something like this to see the light. There is always light at the end of the tunnel.  It is there and I hope that they find it for their own sakes and the sake of the whole family. I do believe in giving people another chance.   

@jubilant  I would only think they deserve a chance if and when they sincerely believe they did something wrong. From what I saw and read about Lori, she didn't.  

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@jubilant wrote:

@jubilant  I would only think they deserve a chance if and when they sincerely believe they did something wrong. From what I saw and read about Lori, she didn't.  

@Pearlee   I haven't kept up with the story and I was hoping they were no longer justifying what they did.  I agree, they need to "come clean".  I hope and pray that they do.  Things like that hurt a lot of people.

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler   I thought she was on Garage Sale Mysteries on HMM.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

All those mountain men and survivalist are getting new neighbors.  Not to mention the grizzlies.

Honored Contributor

@KatieB wrote:

@World Traveler   I thought she was on Garage Sale Mysteries on HMM.

@KatieB Oh, I think you are right! Haven't seen those in a while.