Respected Contributor

Re: Lori Loughlin Moving to Idaho

@World Traveler wrote:

I have heard that many law enforcement people have homes in Idaho, like Coeur d'Alene. Not sure why. Relatives of mine have friends who are former cops and mentioned when they visited, there were a lot of law enforcement homeowners in the area.

Really has nothing to do with Lori; just thought it was an interesting fact.

I have a friend who lives in Coeur d ;Alene, she said it's being ruined by prople moving there from California.

Honored Contributor

@HLP Did your friend get specific about how California people were ruining that area? Just curious.

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@HLP Did your friend get specific about how California people were ruining that area? Just curious.

@World Traveler  They demanded that salads in restaurants include bean sprouts and kale, which is ruining everything! 🤣

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

They had to make a decision. Even indecision is a decision. Maybe some cold wether sports and a little hiding and reflection is good. They are fortunate that they have the money to live very well and if they had to leave the glamorous life in Beverly Hills that's on them. Either they become hermits and we never see them again or she waits it out and pops up again. She is already getting long in tooth for Hollywood and is lucky she worked as much as she did.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Desertdi wrote:

@Just Bling wrote:

Well, if Martha Stewart got a pass and she's back on TV, why not Hallmark giving Lori her job back.

Didn't Gloria Gaynor sing a song named "I will Survive"

CANADA doesn't let FELONS cross the border

@Desertdi ,if you have more than one felony on your record, you cannot cross into Canada.  However, if you have one felony, it depends on what the felony is for and how long ago you were convicted.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Desertdi wrote:

@Just Bling wrote:

Well, if Martha Stewart got a pass and she's back on TV, why not Hallmark giving Lori her job back.

Didn't Gloria Gaynor sing a song named "I will Survive"

CANADA doesn't let FELONS cross the border

@Desertdi ,if you have more than one felony on your record, you cannot cross into Canada.  However, if you have one felony, it depends on what the felony is for and how long ago you were convicted.

@Lipstickdiva     Seems to me the "Varsity Blues" conviction would be enough to keep both of them out (!!)

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Regular Contributor

Giannulli was incarcerated in the federal prison where my husband works.  He briefly saw him once while walking through the unit to do some IT work.  That was all he told me anyway. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Lot cheaper.

It's like Wyoming.  Not a whole bunch of people there.  They aren't the only ones leaving L.A. (Southern CA & San Francisco)  CA has been losing population. Too many people, very expensive to live, even people with a lot of money.  The price of houses are a joke. Lots of poor people live there. And the state might go the way of Hawaii and eventually become bankrupt.  The new CA dream is Oregon and Washington State. The rest of the country are leaving too.  Big shift in population.  All heading to Texas and Florida.  

California is a mess.  It needs to be divided in to at least two states.

Respected Contributor

Perhaps they need to work on more than their marriage... personal integrity might be a consideration!

Respected Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@aubnwa01 I'm in WA and what you said is exactly why many here will not go to Idaho. At all.

@Love my grandkids, this is absolutely not true. At all.

Idaho is a gorgous state with so much to do all 4 seasons, Washintonians love to get away over there especially in summer on the lakes. I'd be curious to know in your transplanted years here, how many times has that conversation ever even come up? I doubt many cuz its just not true.