Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Lori Loughlin Moving to Idaho

@stevieb wrote:

This strikes me as bogus and as nothing more than an effort to reinvent her image from a down and out convicted felon to an outdoorsy, back to nature girl, making that yeoman's effort to get back in touch with herself and her soul mate. I'm not sure the 'work on our marriage' thing is legitimate. If it's in trouble it's probably over but one also has to wonder if this, too, isn't courtesy of some publicist who advised her it would induce compassion on the part of that portion of the public that is more easily duped. And yes, I admit, I don't like her and never have, so I'm likely not a very good judge of her motives. I think I read that they'd sold their LA mansion and bought smaller digs. Let's see if the new house goes on the market of they hold onto it just in case Idaho doesn't prove to be their cup of tea.

Most celebrities have several homes!!!!! It will be a difficult adjustment from Southern Calif. to Idaho.

Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

If it was me I would get plastic surgery to change my look, then I would change my name and move far, far away.

That never works. 

Respected Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@aubnwa01 I'm in WA and what you said is exactly why many here will not go to Idaho. At all.

Yeah, I remember back in the 80's or 90's when the local Seattle news covered the goings-on over there for a long time.  I think the founder of the Aryan Nations, Richard Butler, lived like in Hayden Lake or someplace.

Honored Contributor

@Puppy Lips wrote:

I hope that the Hallmark channel is not stupid enough to hire her back.  I have never watched that show.  But if I did, I would never watch it again if she came back.  If she had owned up to it from the beginning and taken her punishment, then I would feel differently.  But her lying about it, laying blame elsewhere, etc., made me lose any respect I might have had for her or her husband.

It was just lie upon lie upon lie all compounded by repeated attempts to lie, still more, to try to weave their way out of it. People with even a modicum of integrity don't behave that way and while I think people can mend their fences, past a point, I don't think they can 'grow' integrity. 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

She can hang out with Demi Moore

Respected Contributor

Well, if Martha Stewart got a pass and she's back on TV, why not Hallmark giving Lori her job back.

Didn't Gloria Gaynor sing a song named "I will Survive"

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

At this point in their lives......there are better jobs in Idaho.     

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@Just Bling wrote:

Well, if Martha Stewart got a pass and she's back on TV, why not Hallmark giving Lori her job back.

Didn't Gloria Gaynor sing a song named "I will Survive"

CANADA doesn't let FELONS cross the border

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

A fresh start can be a good thing, however, whatever your problems are, you take them with you.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Whatever the issue regarding their marriage is between them.  I wouldn't be so sure that it is about divorce nor would I blame only Lori for the cheating scandal. 

It seems some are hoping for the worst to happen. 

I will say that if the world revolved around nobody receiving a second chance, there will be nobody left in the world.  I read that somewhere.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh