Valued Contributor

Re: Lori Loughlin Moving to Idaho

They probably want to be away from photographers and out of the public eye for now.  Also hoping a different environment  might work for them.

There are plenty of hiking trails in SoCal, as well as easy access to the other sports they mentioned.  They are not moving for those reasons.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Pearlee Oh, that's right! I forgot about him; been a lot of years since the OJ trial.

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler I've read most of his true crime books over the years which are very good, and remember seeing in the About the Author blurb inside the covers that he lived in Idaho.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

This strikes me as bogus and as nothing more than an effort to reinvent her image from a down and out convicted felon to an outdoorsy, back to nature girl, making that yeoman's effort to get back in touch with herself and her soul mate. I'm not sure the 'work on our marriage' thing is legitimate. If it's in trouble it's probably over but one also has to wonder if this, too, isn't courtesy of some publicist who advised her it would induce compassion on the part of that portion of the public that is more easily duped. And yes, I admit, I don't like her and never have, so I'm likely not a very good judge of her motives. I think I read that they'd sold their LA mansion and bought smaller digs. Let's see if the new house goes on the market or they hold onto it just in case Idaho doesn't prove to be their cup of tea.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

The late Patty Duke and her last hubby also lived in Idaho. 

Esteemed Contributor

I hope that the Hallmark channel is not stupid enough to hire her back.  I have never watched that show.  But if I did, I would never watch it again if she came back.  If she had owned up to it from the beginning and taken her punishment, then I would feel differently.  But her lying about it, laying blame elsewhere, etc., made me lose any respect I might have had for her or her husband.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

If it was me I would get plastic surgery to change my look, then I would change my name and move far, far away.

Respected Contributor

I remember when I still lived in WA hearing that a lot of Aryan Nations, white supremicist militia types & neo-Nazi skinheads lived in ID, Ruby Ridge is there.   I think it was the northern part.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee She might change her name and her face but she can't change what she really is. Not without a lot of work and I frankly don't see it.

Honored Contributor

@aubnwa01 I'm in WA and what you said is exactly why many here will not go to Idaho. At all.