Honored Contributor

September 11th, 2001 - A day many will never forget. For those born after the events of that fateful day, it has become a footnote in their history books. 

This film challenges the official record, proposing a far more disturbing truth. 

Combining the four existing editions and with new unseen footage, this updated version of the film seeks to challenge your perceptions. 

Directed by: Dylan Avery 

Respected Contributor

Re: Loose Change: Amazon Prime

Thanks!  We have Amazon Prime, and just got an Amazon Fire Stick so

i'll be putting this on watch list.

Denise
Contributor

That movie came out a long time ago on YouTube. It is irresponsible of Amazon to be showing it because it has been thoroughly debunked. The best proof that this is just a conspiracy theory is in Popular Mechanics magazine. It had engineers, building managers, builders, physicists, etc... go through each of the points brought up in the movie and refute them. 

The movie makes you consider other views because that's what it was made for. It's propaganda. I believe the scientists and engineers over two guys making a YouTube video in their basement.

Respected Contributor

Sweet Serenity, are you advocating giving this an open minded look?  Have you watched any earlier versions?  What do you think about it?

I've heard of the versions but I don't give much space in my head to "false flag" ideas or to conspiracy theories.  I think they are designed to misdirect people from paying attention to reality for a payoff in someone elses best interests.  Alex Jones is a producer.  They'll make money.  As I was reading up on it I kept thinking of PT Barnum.  He'd be into this if he were alive.

It is fascinating to watch these things though, a little of this, a little of that, making a mis-cut puzzle seem like whole cloth.  I really do worry about the push to make government the enemy or dark unseen forces in control, in people's minds.  I hope we can turn this ship around and not get caught up in dramatic untruths.

You can see it on TV every day.  "The IRS is coming after you!  Call this number and we'll help you!" . . . .  Driving people cray cray one step at a time.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

LooseChange1.jpg

Respected Contributor

It's just a silly online way of saying crazy but softer.

Respected Contributor

So, Sweet Serenity, I guess you believe a certain president caused 9/11?  Please opine. 

Frequent Contributor

I can assure you that the twin towers were hit by commercial airplanes.  I saw the first one flying through the canyons of NYC and then saw it swerve and hit the tower.  I heard the second one fly over my office building right before it hit the second tower.

My DH, who is an architect, knew as he watched (his office was on Wall Street with a view of where the plane hit) that the heat from the burining of the airplane fuel would likely melt the steel beams in the towers, causing them to collapse.

I thank the Lord that the towers pancaked down rather than toppled; if they had toppled, so many more would be dead and DH and I could very likely been counted among them.

Respected Contributor

That people can be convinced to believe the most convoluted and bizarre inventions of thought to displace realities that people actually observed, heard, and felt with every one of their senses plus the moment-by-moment science and  history of it, is utterly mind boggeling. To take blame away from the actual evil doers is unconscionable.  Maybe there is something about the human mind that longs for another way, a means to deny reality, even in the sheer face of it, that leaves some of us prey and is exactly why charlatans exist.