Regular Contributor

Looking forward to the fall's Code Black with Marishka Hargatey

I may have her name misspelled but am wanting a new and good medical show!!

"You never know when the last time is the
last time."
Regular Contributor

Re: Looking forward to the fall's Code Black with Marishka Hargatey

I really messedthis up---it is Marsha G Harden---sorry for the faux paux!!!

"You never know when the last time is the
last time."
Honored Contributor

Wow, you didn't just misspell her name, you turned her into a completely different person. Smiley Happy

I really like Marcia Gay Harden and didn't know she had a new series coming this fall. Thanks for letting me know - I'll keep an eye out for it on the schedule!

Honored Contributor

I'm looking forward to it too.  It's interesting how many 'movie stars' are coming over to night time TV.

Has anyone else noticed that most of the movies being made are about Comic hero's, etc?

I think it has to do with so many stars coming to night time TV and the writers are doing such a good job.

Respected Contributor

Ha, I would have been more interested in the show if you had been right the first time.  I've just never warmed up to Marsha Gay Harden.  Might check it out; might not.

I will be watching Limitless with Bradley Cooper.  The movie was so good.  Different for sure, and you had to stick it out to the end for it to all come together but if you haven't seen it , check it out.  So, I'm really looking forward to the TV series.

Honored Contributor

Who saw the movie with Bradley Cooper?  Wasn't there a movie just like that with him in it?  I thought I saw some of the movie.  I see so much 'stuff' I can't keep it all straight.

I do really want to see it as long as it isn't repetitive.  It seems like it can't go too far.