Honored Contributor

Re: Looking Forward to Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett Special Tomorrow

Saw them on Colbert. My Daddy died of causes associated w/dementia. I thought it was very painful.

Respected Contributor

One Last Time: An Evening With Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

She was phenomenal!  We couldn't believe how well Tony sang for someone of his age.  He looks good for his age and medical condition.

Lady GG's adoration and accolades went a wee bit over the top, but still she was amazing.

Don't shoot me, but I enjoyed it more than the Adele show.

@Mustang Shar - she has fibro?  I wonder if that explains her dancing being somewhat jerky as has been described upthread.  I will have to follow her on social media.  How kind of her to reach out and chat with you.

Esteemed Contributor

@PilatesLover 

@PilatesLover wrote:

She was phenomenal!  We couldn't believe how well Tony sang for someone of his age.  He looks good for his age and medical condition.

Lady GG's adoration and accolades went a wee bit over the top, but still she was amazing.

Don't shoot me, but I enjoyed it more than the Adele show.

@Mustang Shar - she has fibro?  I wonder if that explains her dancing being somewhat jerky as has been described upthread.  I will have to follow her on social media.  How kind of her to reach out and chat with you.

ITA.  I have known people that had the desease and they were all talented and smart people.  I also think Gaga is very talented . I also loved him also with Katy Lang. 

Respected Contributor

Tony Bennett twitter post

Getting everyone together on the couch tonight to watch One Last Time: An Evening with Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga

I didn't know this was his wife !!

Susan Crow is 55-years-old and the third wife of Tony Bennett. She is currently his full-time caregiver and has been married to him for fourteen years. As per reports, Crow was born in San Francisco on September 9, 1966. She's 40 years younger.

Respected Contributor

Image                        Tony Bennett, with friends, 1945

Honored Contributor

So many events are called special, this one lived up to that  and more. I wish that I had recorded it , so I could watch it again.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

So many events are called special, this one lived up to that  and more. I wish that I had recorded it , so I could watch it again.

Try finding in On Demand or on cbs website. 

Respected Contributor

I saw Tony Bennett once several years ago.  He put on a good show. I did not appreciate his talent until I saw him perform live.

Honored Contributor

I thought this was a lovely show!  I have always enjoyed Gaga from the start.  I am amazed at how versatile she is as a performer and how she has evolved.  I really enjoyed this and thought his voice was still amazing!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin