Honored Contributor

Re: Long Island Medium -What Do You Believe?

@cherry wrote:

I believe i could never eat a thing she cooks, with those terrible fingernails. I get queasy every time I see her

Fortunately, I don't think she cooks.

Esteemed Contributor

I've seen he on TV,r and I've watched that young guy on E who is some kind of Hollywood medium. I've never met with a medium, but I don't rule out that any more than I rule out ghosts, past life experience, or contact with loved ones who have passed. I have had some spiritual  signs sent to me in my life that  I interpret as messages from my family. Is it my imagination? Perhaps. All I know is that I am greateful for whatever they are. If people find comfort or closure in seeing a medium, then I don't see why it's anybody else's business. If they are being taken advantage of, then hopefully they will realize it in time.

Respected Contributor

I think she’s the real deal. But I find the nails are repulsive and she sure does doll herself up for the utmost attention.  I don’t care for that kind of pretentious egotism.   

One other thing...  I think show and her big ego, which has grown bigger every season, contributed to the marriage breakup.  

Super Contributor

I think it's possible that some people have that gift. Does she ... impossible to tell from the tv show. We only see an edited 5 - 10 minutes of a much longer session.

My opinion ... If the readings really make the people more at peace - good for them and kudos to Teresa for making them feel better. If they really do feel better after the readings - she's done something for them in a faster, cheaper way than any doctor could.

As for her style - I'm all for people being who they want to be - whether it's my thing or not.