Honored Contributor

Lodge 49 - Finale - Spoiler!

I just watched the finale of season 2.  I loved this show!  Yes, it was crazy and all over the place, but I found it so different and enchanting even.  Dud was so endearing.  For those who watched the finale, do you think he is dead??  I sure hope not.  I couldn't imagine the show without him.  I wonder if this will be renewed?  It is a very quirky show so probably won't appeal to a lot of people.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Regular Contributor

Re: Lodge 49 - Finale - Spoiler!

Our dvr cut the recording off early. We just saw Dud being drowned in mud. I assume that was the end and we didn't miss much. I think he will be fine. Afterall he survived a snake bite and shark attack!

For me I found the story hard to follow this season. (Granted we usually watch it right before I go to bed and I am not that alert.) But I do watch it because I like the characters and their development.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Lodge 49 - Finale - Spoiler!

Yes, I got lost several times as well.  But I just found the whole thing so appealing.  It was kind of like the Lodge was a secret club for adults, kind of like you had as a child.  And these people, although they had their ups and downs, all really loved and supported each other.  It has a mystical feel to it.  There was one final shot clip of Dud at the end.  Very strange.???  In any event, I do hope it returns.   

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin