Honored Contributor

NGC is doing an afternoon marathon of this show.  I think it ends around 7pm.

Those foreign prisons are no joke! faint.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

I"ve watched these episodes in the past but, often, I'll re-watch since my memory doesn't work anymore.  Smiley Happy  Like seeing it for the first time! 

Anyway, the stories are usually pretty interesting and you are on the edge of your seat thinking 'don't do it just this one more time!!'.   hehe - then they do.

Respected Contributor

I've watched Locked Up Abroad too and I wonder how some survive the experience. Very scary. 

Respected Contributor

@Mz iMac, thanks for the heads up; I am a huge fan of this intriguing series!  

Esteemed Contributor

@Mz iMac

I'm fascinated with this show. Most (but not all) of them seem to get caught transporting illegal drugs of some sort. I always think..."what on earth are these people thinking?" I can't understand why anyone would exercise such incredibly bad judgement to do such a thing! Really makes me appreciate my citizenship and our judicial system.

Honored Contributor

I hate this program and always change the channel when it comes on.   I have no sympathy for and am not interested in the woes of drug runners. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I once had a co-worker who claimed he was locked up in Juarez.    I frankly didn't believe him, and if it WAS true, what on earth was he doing there anyway.........................

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

These types of shows always remind me of Midnight Express ......  which really freaked me out!   Yikes!    There was a time when Americans could travel almost anywhere in the world with relative safety ... not anymore!

Valued Contributor

I loved the episode telling the story of what happened to the Saddam Hussein body double.Very interesting show.Thanks for the reminder.