Esteemed Contributor

Re: Live With Kelly and Ryan

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Puppy Lips wrote:

I never really cared for Kelly Ripa.  I was neutral about Ryan Seacrest until I learned that he is behind the Kardashian train wreck of a show.  I don't watch cr*p like that -- it should not even be on the air, in my opinion.  But he is good at making money, that is for sure.  I wonder if he will ever get married or come out.....

@Puppy Lips

You think he's gay?   I guess it's possible, but, IMO,  he spends too much time with women to be closeted.   He certainly doesn't need to get married to prove he's straight.

My guess is that he's probably another George Clooney ....  not sure the right woman will ever come along ...... or maybe he doesn't want kids.   

Ryan has dated a lot of beautiful women, models and actresses ..... Julianne Hough, Sheryl Crow and Teri Hatcher among them.    

His current girlfriend, whom he lives with, is Shana Taylor.   

Image result for ryan seacrest girlfriend 2017

Image result for ryan seacrest girlfriend 2017

Or maybe he is trying too hard to prove something??? LOL.  I don't care either way, only speculating.  In reality, it is no one's business.  I just wonder if he is really happy if he is moving from one beautiful woman to another every few years.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

Or maybe he is trying too hard to prove something??? LOL.  I don't care either way, only speculating.  In reality, it is no one's business.  I just wonder if he is really happy if he is moving from one beautiful woman to another every few years.

@Puppy Lips

LOL   .....   I think a LOT of men would like that .....   if it were only possible.   What's not to like?    Not everyone thinks they need to tie themselves down to one person.      

Honored Contributor

Ryan is what I would define as a pretty boy. I enjoy his hosting etc.  I don't care if he is gay or bi behind closed doors.  He is very rich though!!

Trusted Contributor

Yes, he got the Rick Dees gig when Rick retired and that led to everything else.  Very well set, that is why I was surprised by his taking this job.  Cannot watch that show and glad I can't.

Honored Contributor

IMO Ryan Seacrest is not gay.  He's a metrosexual, imo, and just a bit of a "pretty boy" as missy stated.  He obviously takes very good care of himself.  I think he loves women, and I don't think he's bi or gay.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Valued Contributor

Maybe they need to replace Kelly Ripa and get it right this time?

Esteemed Contributor

I have not watched Live since Regis left. I use to video tape the show and watch in the evening.  I remember Kelly being quite funny, but it will never be the same in my view as it was with Regis and Kathy Lee. They just had a very special chemistry. IMO

Ryan Seacrest is hilarious. I use to listen to a radio show that he was on years ago, and once he did this skit about cheer leaders. I laughed so hard I almost wrecked my car. It was hysterical. I remember my boyfriend use to say the same thing that he was gay. I don't think so and even if he was I do not care.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@icezeus wrote:

I have not watched Live since Regis left. I use to video tape the show and watch in the evening.  I remember Kelly being quite funny, but it will never be the same in my view as it was with Regis and Kathy Lee. They just had a very special chemistry. IMO

Ryan Seacrest is hilarious. I use to listen to a radio show that he was on years ago, and once he did this skit about cheer leaders. I laughed so hard I almost wrecked my car. It was hysterical. I remember my boyfriend use to say the same thing that he was gay. I don't think so and even if he was I do not care.

@icezeus

Funny, but I always thought Regis & KL were totally obnoxious.   KL used to talk about her kids WAY too much.   People just didn't care but she just wouldn't shut up about them.

If you thought Kelly was quite funny, and if you love Ryan, give this host combination a chance.      I've never seen Kelly say anything negative or confrontational and you can see how the guests react.  They relax and are happy to be there.   On some talk shows, guests have to be on guard for some comment by the host that might blindside them.  JMO

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Ryan is well aware of all the insinuations about his being gay and has alluded to some of the comments made to him directly. He just laughs it off. He has worked with many gay people in his lifetime. He's also only been linked with women and some of them for quite a long time. Just my opinion, that if Ryan were gay, and who cares if he is or isn't, he would be outfront and open about it. He is bi though....bicoastal that is. He will be living in NYC and LA and be traveling back and forth for various engagements. I can't imagine keeping up that pace, but that's what he will be doing.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@icezeus wrote:

@icezeus

Funny, but I always thought Regis & KL were totally obnoxious.   KL used to talk about her kids WAY too much.   People just didn't care but she just wouldn't shut up about them.

If you thought Kelly was quite funny, and if you love Ryan, give this host combination a chance.      I've never seen Kelly say anything negative or confrontational and you can see how the guests react.  They relax and are happy to be there.   On some talk shows, guests have to be on guard for some comment by the host that might blindside them.  JMO

LOL TNKRBL--I loved Kathie Lee!! Smiley Happy

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"