Respected Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

How funny was the 'moob' sweater thing last week?    I like how candid they are.  Smiley Happy

You notice they were both in jackets this week?  Lol. 

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Honored Contributor

PurpleBunny wrote:

chickenbutt wrote:

How funny was the 'moob' sweater thing last week?    I like how candid they are.  Smiley Happy

You notice they were both in jackets this week?  Lol. 

Ha!  Yes and they even mentioned it - sort of.  Smiley Wink

Abrams looks to be a pretty small guy, near as I can tell.  I like the way he works and have also seen him on some 'real crime' shows here and there.

I really like the man sitting to his left.  At first there were two guys, but I like the one who stayed, the best.

Respected Contributor

@chickenbutt

I remember Dan Abrams from way back, when his hair was solid black when he was a young buck anchor on Court TV.  

I guess originally, he had Dallas Police Department Detectives Rich Emberlin and Kevin Jackson as co-hosts, but I didn't watch back last season. Emberlin is the live-in boyfriend of LeeAnne Locken, that nut from RHW of Dallas. 

I really enjoy Tom Morris Jr. and I am always delighted to see him on other crime shows now that I feel I "know" him. Lol. 

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Super Contributor

I love trooper Casey, he cracks me up!!

Respected Contributor

@MENTL wrote:

Hard to believe he was shot in the face!

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Contributor

I remember seeing the commercials for it before it came on and thinking it would be a dud but it turned out to be a good show.  I'm glad for Dan.  He does a good job keeping things going.  I also love all the repeats they play.  Can catch up on anything I may have missed.

Respected Contributor

@bbsr wrote:

I remember seeing the commercials for it before it came on and thinking it would be a dud but it turned out to be a good show.  I'm glad for Dan.  He does a good job keeping things going.  I also love all the repeats they play.  Can catch up on anything I may have missed.

I hate to admit it, but I look forward to it every week. When it's only on one night, I'm bummed!

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Honored Contributor

PurpleBunny wrote:

MENTL wrote:

Oh!  Casey in Arizona.  I'm another fan.  He's the guy who says that everything weird happens to him out there in the field.   We've seen a few of them.  He's just a sweetheart.  The other day I loved how he was explaining the trajectory of the accident this one young lady was in, so as to understand what happened to the vehicle from the starting point to the ending point.

Respected Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

@PurpleBunny wrote:

@MENTL wrote:

Oh!  Casey in Arizona.  I'm another fan.  He's the guy who says that everything weird happens to him out there in the field.   We've seen a few of them.  He's just a sweetheart.  The other day I loved how he was explaining the trajectory of the accident this one young lady was in, so as to understand what happened to the vehicle from the starting point to the ending point.

He really seems like a kind man. 

Todd Poole scares the life outta me. I would NOT mess with him. 

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Esteemed Contributor

@PurpleBunny wrote:

Anybody else a fan?  I'm addicted. 

Another addict here. Never miss it.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth