Honored Contributor

Re: Live PD - anyone still watching?

@Love my grandkids @Kachina624 

It's on social media.

Honored Contributor

@sidsmom.  I don't rely on social media for information and still don't know what you're talking about.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

It's usually running in the background when I'm doing other things. I really like court tv.

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@sidsmom.  I don't rely on social media for information and still don't know what you're talking about.

I think she means the political stuff is on social media. I stay off all social media.

Still like Live PD but don't watch as much as I used to. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Love my grandkids @Kachina624 

For Live PD, social media is a HUGE part of the show. 
And for the first year or so, it was fun to follow along with the hosts,

officers & even the K9s(!)  but like I said, political opinions started

to pop up which wasn't fun anymore. 

Honored Contributor

I watched this show since it began and did enjoy it, but I ended up quitting it last year.  I quit several shows last year.  I still think it's a good show but I think it's just me.  Sometimes I will just get bored and/or suddenly disconnect from something and that's it - I'm out.   Plus, it was nice to free up 4 hours a week, let's face it.  Smiley Happy

I also quit the entire Walking Dead franchise.  I got tired of the same cycle every season - everybody either finds or creates a great community and things are pretty good inside there, anyway.  Then a new bad guy comes along and blah blah blah, rinse and repeat.    After quite a few cycles of that I couldn't do it anymore.

I think maybe that's what happened for me with Live PD.  While there are different things that happen now and then, or an exciting chase, etc, it became too much of the same thing.  Like I said, I think that's probably just me.  I reach a point with some things and I just shut down in a hot second and that is it for good.

Valued Contributor

Love Live PD .got bored at first with all the tests on drunks.seems like it was over & over.Now little more variety.
Do miss some of old departments.
Liked the policewoman on I think El Paso.
Have not watched any spinoffs.
I like seeing what the weather is in other parts of country