Esteemed Contributor

Live PD
PREMIERE
LIVE

S02, E01

Police across the country work the night shift in real time.

• CC
9:00 - 12:00 AM A&E (118)
The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Respected Contributor

Re: Live PD New Season Starts

Love this show! Love that it's two nights and 3 hrs ea...I leave it on and do chores read, live tweet. I learn a lot and it inspires so many  thoughts and  emotions including laughter at times. It's a full night for sure.

Respected Contributor

My husband and I just found this show a few weeks ago. Love it. Really surprised me that people don't seem to know the basics of life. Suspended license means you can not drive at all. You have to have your drivers license with you when you're driving, you can't smoke pot or drink while driving.

These officers put up with so much abuse and hatred. I was watching recently they pulled over a guy for speeding he had a very bad attitude and did not have his license. I thought he might be gay just a guess. One of the officers was a female who may have been as well. When the guy was driving off he told the female officer good luck with her reassignment surgery he was sure she was going through. This was not a kind comment it was rude. Funny thing is a straight person would have never said such a rude thing but this more than likely gay man thought it was a good insult. It's pretty sad the the most hateful people are the very same people you would think would support you.

Honored Contributor

@Marp, yay!!!!!!!! ❤️

Esteemed Contributor

Can't start too soon for us.  Great show. Thanks @Marp!

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Respected Contributor

I can't wait for the live shows to start again!!!!

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

@lainey1

Do we start a new thread or continue the one we have started?

👮‍♀️👮🏻

Respected Contributor

@sidsmom wrote:

@lainey1

Do we start a new thread or continue the one we have started?

👮‍♀️👮🏻

Hi @sidsmom!

Good idea! I think when the new season starts we should start a new thread. I don't even know where the original thread is now, probably buried pages back. 

Maybe "Live PD - New Episode (Oct 2017)" or something like that so we know we're posting on the new shows. 

Not too long now!

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Trusted Contributor

@Lali1 wrote:

My husband and I just found this show a few weeks ago. Love it. Really surprised me that people don't seem to know the basics of life. Suspended license means you can not drive at all. You have to have your drivers license with you when you're driving, you can't smoke pot or drink while driving.

These officers put up with so much abuse and hatred. I was watching recently they pulled over a guy for speeding he had a very bad attitude and did not have his license. I thought he might be gay just a guess. One of the officers was a female who may have been as well. When the guy was driving off he told the female officer good luck with her reassignment surgery he was sure she was going through. This was not a kind comment it was rude. Funny thing is a straight person would have never said such a rude thing but this more than likely gay man thought it was a good insult. It's pretty sad the the most hateful people are the very same people you would think would support you.

@Lali1  That guy was unbelivable! Such a jerk.