Honored Contributor

@Marp wrote:

While I will miss Greenville County I do think it is a good idea for departments to limit the amount of time they are covered.

When people start recognizing they are being videoed for Live PD there is an increased likelihood of "playing to the camera" and creating havoc.  I saw that happen in Broward County, FL when Cops first began oh so many years ago.

It happened in an episode last night (Friday). 

"Hey yall it's Live PD!!!!!!  Props to ALL my baby mamas.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

Tonight's lineup!

image.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

Gunnar seems like he enjoys chasing down a suspect and getting a good bite in 👮

Honored Contributor

Re: Live PD: New Episode

[ Edited ]

Whew.....I j.u.s.t got home!  

Thanks @loveschocolate for posting the lineup.

New South Carolina officers....

ETA:  FLEX!!!

Trusted Contributor

Ok Jason Hunt is one of my new favorites. Adorable!

Honored Contributor

Re: Live PD: New Episode

[ Edited ]

That was so funny in Indiana.

3 officers to stop traffic for a Mom & her little son in one

of those battery-toy cars to cross a multi-lane highway. 

'Riding Dirty'?  Maybe.

Better check his pull-up.

🙃🤣

Trusted Contributor

Trooper Casey isn't going to be on when they restart in October. Boo Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

I read that Trooper Casey isn't returning. I also read that Trooper Jacobs hinted that Casey is being promoted so maybe he'll no longer be on road patrol.  I hope something is officially announced why he's not coming back.

So now what do we do until October?? No more live shows! I'll guess I'll watch the filler in the meantime. October will be here before we know it!

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Trusted Contributor

@lainey1 wrote:

I read that Trooper Casey isn't returning. I also read that Trooper Jacobs hinted that Casey is being promoted so maybe he'll no longer be on road patrol.  I hope something is officially announced why he's not coming back.

So now what do we do until October?? No more live shows! I'll guess I'll watch the filler in the meantime. October will be here before we know it!

I didn't think of him getting promoted. That would be great for him. He has a Twitter account so I'm sure he'll update if that happens.

Trusted Contributor

Boohoo, we have to wait until Oct. but at least the show was renewed for another season!

I read that some people are tired of seeing Sticks, but I think he seems the more articulate and enjoyable to listen to compared to the others I've seen.  In fact, I was disappointed that some of the other officers didn't offer much in the way of answers to questions and seem uncomfortable.  They also seemed kind of wooden, keeping facial expressions to a minimum.  I want to see some levity and like they are enjoying being a part of the show, and Sticks seems to fit the bill for that.