Honored Contributor

Re: Little women LA....

[ Edited ]

I missed several weeks of this since it moved to another day, but was able to catch up last night beginning at 7:00.  The promo for next week looks good regarding Briana.  I hope she finally kicks that loser to the curb and doesn't look back.  If she stays with him now, she is also sick.  What a scum bag, being with a woman, then getting it on with Briana.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl

what a slime...he always tries to twist things around to make Briana look bad /or guilty!

Never acts like he has ever done anything bad..no guilt or anything!!

Hope she has the back bone and kicks that loser to the curb!!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

Good for Briana.  I hope she stands tough.  It's not like he helps support the family or anything AND he is pond scum.

I, personally, don't think that Terra is a bad person but she sometimes loses sight of the entire picture.

All this volatility - I just hope it's for the show and not for real.   I've been in scenarios with a volatile situation and it's just miserable.    I don't do drama and I don't do big anger and screaming.  Nope.

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

Good for Briana.  I hope she stands tough.  It's not like he helps support the family or anything AND he is pond scum.

I, personally, don't think that Terra is a bad person but she sometimes loses sight of the entire picture.

All this volatility - I just hope it's for the show and not for real.   I've been in scenarios with a volatile situation and it's just miserable.    I don't do drama and I don't do big anger and screaming.  Nope.

@chickenbutt  Terra's manic screaming last night was almost too much for me, lol, just crazy.

Esteemed Contributor

I, too, would hope this is the last straw for Briana, but I'm not holding my breath.

Respected Contributor

@Citrine1--I completely agree with you on that front.  Once again, Matt was caught basically red handed and I think she will ignore it once again.  He's a jerk.

I do get tired of Terra screaming all the time.  She just doesn't want to be wrong.  And she is!

Glad I have y'all to talk about this show with!

Esteemed Contributor

I'm tired of Terra's attitude as well @DrKelli.  The constant screaming, always thinking she's right.  It's getting old.  

I seem to agree with Elena and Jasmine most of the time on most topics.  I do enjoy all of the women (even Terra) but Briana seems to be in need of some serious counseling.  

Esteemed Contributor

if it's not for the shiw then terra really has an anger management problem.  It's getting really old and annoying listening to her going off the rails.  The other night yelling and screaming and a ting like a total jerk was plain crazy!  I thought perhaps Tanya or Jasmine were going to slap her and say.... snap out of it and get over it already !!!  She needs a good shaking lol

Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore

AfterTerra found out about her intervention from the gals...she hurried up and turned things around and got evidence against Matt!!

So once again...she wanted to make herself be in the limelight as the "good person"!!!

How sad, but i hope they still have the "talk" with her!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

Of course, Brianna stuck with Matt.

Wow--last night with Terra was something else.  She basically just yells while someone else is talking and no one hears what the other is saying.  I'm glad Elena told her that she was tired of her (terra's) tears.  When she walked off and left Terra standing there with her mouth open, I had to laugh.  I really think that if the girls just quit including Terra, it would do more than them screaming at her.  She kept saying to Kristi that she just wanted to move on and let it go, but Kristi was right on when she said "obviously you don't, because you keep bringing it up!"

Terra doesn't want to let it go until someone tells her she was right and that isn't gonna happen.

Did I hear right that there are only 2 more shows this "season"?