Esteemed Contributor

been watching this show for a couple yrs now nd have noticed that there is so much arguing this season.  It seems most of it is started by a Terra ,  she is so dramatic, and picks on certain girls every chance she gets and seems to think she is in charge of everyone.   Ever since being on dwts she has been way worse.   Anyone else watch this show and what do you think ?

Honored Contributor

I saw it for the first time this week.  I think it's a scripted reality show that has the cast do and say outrageous things for ratings.

It was boring so I turned it off and went to bed,

I am not big TV watcher and not many programs interest me, but maybe lots of other people enjoy watching it.

Respected Contributor

been watching since the beginning. tarra is an executive producer and show is not scripted. all shows like that they argue alot.

Respected Contributor

Re: Little women LA....

[ Edited ]

Terra is a producer. Technically, she IS the boss of everyone. It's in her best interest to cause drama. She's turning into a little women show mogul. She's got a piece of all of the franchises. But you're right, it's all too obvious on the show. She goes out of her way to stir it up. Gets old, fast. 

The one one bugging me is Brianna.  She has one heck of an ego on her and it's getting worse each season. She really thinks she's hot stuff.  This new photo shoot she released yesterday isn't FOR Maxim, she is TRYING ago sell the shots to Maxim.  That's the subtle difference.  She "says" she's talking to Maxim implying they hired her.   But Maxim didn't request the shoot. She "says" DWTS wanted her, then we find out SHE was pursuing THEM and they didn't want her.   Terra is right. She does lie and manipulate stories to her own benefit. She loves to be the victim.  And when she gets caught and all her stories don't add up, she cuts all ties, clams up and cries bullying.  At this point, she and Matt deserve each other.  

I really couldn't stand Jasmine when she was first introduced, now I think she's the most level headed one out of the group.  She never really does anything nasty to anyone. 

Christy can go, I don't like her at all anymore and she's hardly on the show anyway.   She's a mean girl when she wants to be, and like Brianna, she's always playing victim. 

Love Tonya and Elaina, but Elaina is such a homebody now, I think her days on the show may be numbered. 

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Esteemed Contributor

@PurpleBunny wrote:

Terra is a producer. Technically, she IS the boss of everyone. It's in her best interest to cause drama. She's turning into a little women show mogul. She's got a piece of all of the franchises. But you're right, it's all too obvious on the show. She goes out of her way to stir it up. Gets old, fast. 

The one one bugging me is Brianna.  She has one heck of an ego on her and it's getting worse each season. She really thinks she's hots stuff.  This new photo shoot she released yesterday isn't FOR Maxim, she is TRYING ago sell the shots to Maxim.  That's the subtle difference.  She "says" she's talking to Maxim implying they hired her.   But Maxim didn't request the shoot. She "says" DWTS wanted her, then we find out SHE was pursuing THEM and they didn't want her.   Terra is right. She does lie and manipulate stories to her own benefit. She loves to be the victim.  And when she gets caught and all her stories don't add up, she cuts all ties, clams up and cries bullying.  At this point, she and Matt deserve each other.  

I really couldn't stand Jasmine when she was first introduced, now I think she's the most level headed one out of the group.  She never really doesn't anything nasty to anyone. 

Christy can go, I don't like her at all anymore and she's hardly on the show anyway.   She's a mean girl when she wants to be, and like Brianna, she's always playing victim. 

Love Tonya and Elaina, but Elaina is such a homebody now, I think her days on the show may be numbered. 

@PurpleBunny. I agree with you totally with your thoughts on each character.  I too did t care for jasmine at first ,  but dhe has become my favorite.  Dhe seems smart and had a normal seeming home life with her husbsnd,  not much drama and truly a nice person.  Tara is becoming alittle too much , either crying or Arguing.   And I feel Elena will eventually leave as you pointed out.  She has her little family and she is content bring g with them without all the drama.  

Esteemed Contributor

I watch this show as well as the other little women shows -- Atlanta, Dallas, New York.  This franchise is my favorite, but I agree that Terra is too much at times.  Seems she can never just let something go and has to harp on it constantly.  

I agree that Briana seems full of herself (and I don't know why).  Elena is my favorite, but I like Tonya and Jasmine a lot too.  I could take or leave Christy -- sometimes she annoys me and then other times I feel sorry for her.  

Regular Contributor

I am tired of all the arguing on this show. Terra likes to start ****** with everyone and she acts like she can do no wrong. she does think she is better than everyone, always has. They always pick a new victim to single out, first it was Christy now it is Brianna. And why does Tonya hate every new cast member? I know there needs to be drama or the show would be boring but it seems so made up sometimes.

QVC Customer Care
Respected Contributor

@Citrine1 wrote:

I watch this show as well as the other little women shows -- Atlanta, Dallas, New York.  This franchise is my favorite, but I agree that Terra is too much at times.  Seems she can never just let something go and has to harp on it constantly.  

I agree that Briana seems full of herself (and I don't know why).  Elena is my favorite, but I like Tonya and Jasmine a lot too.  I could take or leave Christy -- sometimes she annoys me and then other times I feel sorry for her.  

Tonya always has her guard up, but she will admit when she's wrong. Look at her and Jasmine now. 

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Honored Contributor

I've been watching also.  This is the only little women show I watch.  Terra has been nicer this season compared to years before, really mean before.  I don't like her crocodile tears, just a lot of wiping away of nonexistent tears, so obvious.  For instance, last night Elena was crying, so Terra decides to put on her fake act of crying.

I liked her own show during her first pregnancy, she was actually normal compared to her meanness on the show previously.  Elena,Tania, and Jasmine are my favorites.